- You -

Jacobs POV

I woke up this morning at noon,It was a Saturday and normally I like staying in bed but I just couldn't fall asleep,I turned around to see that Jack was lying down next to me asleep.He looked so cute when he slept,I mean not in the creepy way of looking at it XD but like he just looks so peaceful and idk adorable.I tried not to wake him so I slowly tried to get out of bed when I failed and fell on the floor. " Shit " I said ,Probably to loud cause i think I woke jack up ,I quickly got on my feet and tried walk away only for him I grab my hand and pull me back into bed and into his arms. " Don't leave I wanna cuddle :c " He pouted a bit and I laughed a little at him,I cuddled my face into his chest and we both fell asleep again.

I woke up ,I can't remember what time but Jack wasn't there.I got up a bit worried and walked downstairs ,He greeted me with a smile when I saw him making breakfast downstairs.
" Morninggggggg " he said.I yawned and walked over to him and hugged him,God Damnit how is he so adorable.
He kissed my forhead and then
We are breakfast. " Watcha wanna do now cx " he asked me.I shrugged and looked up at him,He said " Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded my head and opened Instagram on my phone.

When we were both done we walked into the sitting room and Jack told me to cover my eyes,I did as he said,And he put on my least favourite movie,The Human Centipede 3.I looked at him and whined " BUTTTTJAACKKKKKK " he laughed a little at me and told me to sit next to him an I did and he put a blanket over us.I cuddled into him occasionally pulling the blanket over my head XD when it was over he yawned and we both fell asleep on the couch.
Te end cx =^-^=