after a long time

I have been sent for some business work or perhaps to attend a seminar there. My staying arrangements are on company so they have already done everything and I am taken to my hotel room directly. It is not a hotel but a portion of a house with a family. My room is on the first floor.

One day, I am out with my colleague. I am sad and lost. He notices and asks me that why am I upset? I tell him that I am afraid of this place. He is surprised and asks, why? I tell him, because I have hurt someone from this country so much. He smiles and says, Love? I can not even smile. We are heading towards our room now when someone shouts my nick name, "Salman!". I turn around but there is no one. I smile over myself, nod my head in no and start walking again. But again somebody calls my name, Salman!. I don't paid any attention, thinking that it is my illusion. I keep on walking when suddenly someone has hold my hand and turn me around. Someone come and stand right before me. I lift my eyes and I notice that it is a girl and then I am shocked...

It is you. You are smiling like a sweet little child who finds a lost thing. You are so beautiful and cute. You stay like this for few moments and then you hug me tightly with yourself. I am still shocked and don't know what to say. Now I am holding you too. We are not saying anything. I can feel you so happy. We are lost in each other and none of us is aware of the place where we are standing. I am feeling happy too. Tears are rolling down my eyes and I hold you further close to me. We are silent but our silences are telling that how much we miss each other. I just want time to stop here and we remain like this in each other's arms.

I love you.
I am not saying this out loud, but you can feel it, aren't you?