My favourite obsession

Hi guys this is my first book and I'm so excited! I hope you like the first chapter. I know its a little short, but tell me what you think. Xoxo

---------------------------------------------

Chapter one : Invisible

I was walking down the hallway searching for my locker. I asked Brooke if I could switch lockers with her so i wouldn't have to be next to him. Who's that?Right. He's John Barr, the best good looking, fun and coolest person in high school. Well, in my head, he was. As i continued to walk down the hallway, I noticed he was talking to Brooke. 'Great, here we go again' my head was spinning and my breath was becoming short. 'Oh god ,oh god, don't be awkward,cool it, Lena, cool it. Shit. Shit. Shit.shit' I couldn't help but just stand there like an idiot standing less than a meter away from me.

"Well? Are you going to ask her out?" Brooke asked.

"Well... I don't know yet. I get so nervous when I talk to her. What if she thinks I'm a total loser?" John answered

"John.. She.." Brooke stopped talking as she saw me standing there and stuck her head sideways so she could see my panic-stricken face. I started waving my arms awkwardly in the air trying to make her understand i didn't want him to turn around. So I tried mouthing

"I AM NO.." Not here. He turned around and I had no idea what to do with myself.

"Lena!" Brooke enthusiastically called my name like i was winning the granny's. I only smiled and walked up to them. John smiled nervously and tried to make his way to class.

"Um.. Hey Lena what's up?"

"Hey John, just wanted to talk to Brooke for a second.. Do you mind if i steal her for a second?" I asked.

"No..? Go ahea.."

"Thanks!" I chirped and grabbed Brooke by the arm before he could finish the sentence.

I felt bad for being like that around John. But I just couldn't talk for more than a minute without blushing. So embarrassing. We got to the bathroom and i let go of Brooke's arm.

"What is wrong with you Lena? It's John! Not chuky for Pete's sake!" She was pissed but i couldn't tell why.

"Brooke, i know but I just get so nervous and I can't help..." She cut me off.

"Help what Lena? You like him! There'a nothing wrong with that, nothing okay?" she had her hands in my face like moms do to eight year olds when some kid in school calls them stupid. 'Hmm.. Stupid. My situation is in fact stupid' I thought.

"This is stupid Brooke, i mean.. Look at him and look at me. There's no way he would ever so much as take a second glance at me" now Lena was pissed.

"Okay Lena, that is it! You've got to stop pulling yourself down because you are just as worthy of being with him as much as he is of you!" She practically screamed.

'Woah' I had never thought of it like that. Just when I was about to answer the bell rang. 'Great' i thought. 'Another day in hell'.

---------------------------------------------

Liked it? Please comment below! XD