The Faitfull Encounter Ch.1

Aphmau was at a bar with Katelyn they both decided to get a couple of drink when Aphmau saw him...........It was Aaron. Aphmau was so extatic to be looking at Aaron she started to run towards Aaron forgetting that she was a little drunk she tripped and fell ontop of Aaron .........they both looked into each others eyes........ Aphmau blushed a light shade of pink but Aaron didn't seem to notice (Aphmau got up) ...............( Aaron got up right after Aphmau ) Aaron ran his hand through the his hair then hugged Aphmau which made her blush a light shade of pink ....... Aphmau gave Aaron a small little peck on the check and then looked at his face ....Aaron was blushing a light shade of red..........

((Ar=Aaron Ap=Aphmau Li=Lilly))

Ar: Aphmau Its so great to see you

Ap: you to Aaron Its so Great to see you but.....

Ar: What is it Aphmau .......

Ap: I dident expect to see you at a bar.............(aphmau giggled)

Ar: Ya me niether (gives a faint smile)

Ap: (thinks)why cant i just tell him........i want to tell him i love him but what if he doesent love me the same way i love him..........

Ar: Aphmau Are you ok.........Aphmau........Earth to Aphmau....(waves hand infront of aphmau face)?

Ap: Oh sorry ........ I was just thinking......

Ar: What where you thinking of Aphmau?

Ap: Oh.....umm.........Nothing.........

Ar: Aph its ok......you can tell me......

Ap: A.......Aaron i..........l.................l

Li: Aaron! (Runs to Aaron and kisses him on the lips)m

Ar: LILLY! (kisses her on the lips)

Ap: (heart breaks) tears form in her eyes

Ar: (See's Aphmau crying) a......aphmau......are you ok?

Ap: Oh........sorry.........( crys more and runs away )

Ar: APHMAU!

Ap: (gets into car and drives away but because she is drunk and cant see clearly because she was cring she crashes with someone)

Ar: aphmau what where you gonna tell me.........

Li: Aaron dont worry about her.....

Aphmau's Pov

W.........Why d..........d.....did i decide to confes my love to him now........he has lilly she's beautiful,Smart,Kind,Brave.......ect , and i'm Clumbsy,Reakless easily agitated and not to mention annoying............ i can understand why he wants to be with her............(hears ambulance and opens eyes only to see her arm broken from the fall out of her car durring the accident and blood gusshing out of her head the sight of blood makes aphmau faint......

SORRY TO LEAVE YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER BUT I ALREADY WROTE 428 WOW THATS ALOT FOR ME :P BUT I SWEAR I WILL HAVE A NEW CHAPTER IN ABOUT 2 AND YES THIS IS STILL A APHMAU X AARON FANFIC NOT AARON X LILLY FANFIC SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND YOU GUYS CAN SAY MORE ALL YOU WANT I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAY IF I SEE FIFFTEEN MORE ,MORE'S I WILL END THIS FANFIC