Lucky

(A/N): Told you guys that I would write a one-shot! It's with my 2nd fav...Jyushimatsu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jyushimatsu's POV

I took a peek at [Y/N]'s cute sleeping face and sigh in happiness.

When did I get so lucky?

I think back to when we both confessed our feelings to each other. [Y/N]-chan was so cute when she was flustered and stuttering over her words.

But what about my brothers?

I thought back on how all my brothers also had feelings for [Y/N]. Dates, gifts, all that stuff was offered to her everyday. [Y/N]-chan insisted that she didn't need any of that stuff, but we forced her to accept it.

Why did she pick me?

I was so happy that I felt like I could do one million home runs, one billion laps, anything I wanted.

Why didn't she pick someone else?

Osomatsu-niisan was lazy, sure, but he was easy to talk to and a fun guy. [Y/N] sometimes would hang out with Osomatsu-niisan and the two of them would have a blast, even at Pachinko Dragon or the horse races.

Karamatsu-niisan, underneath all that painfulness, is a softie and a person who would treasure their loved ones. [Y/N] didn't react so badly to all his painfulness and even loved all the songs he played on his cool guitar, making him blush from the suggestion that he should play more.

Choromatsu-niisan is shy to girls, but he would be able to provide for [Y/N] since he seems so determined to get a job. [Y/N] even helped him on his resumes sometimes, making Choromatsu speechless at the gesture.

Nii-san is kinda scary at times, but when he opens up a bit he can be adorable and caring, especially to his cats. [Y/N] did help nii-san feed the cat's from the streets every Friday, surprising "trash like him getting help from her."

Todomatsu was the most popular and sweetest one (Are you sure about that Jyushimatsu?) out of the whole group, and the most normal too! The two of them mostly texted and chatted each other on their phones, making Todomatsu squeal when a follower of his is [Y/N].

And she chose me...

The comedian of the group, the guy who somehow got the girl.

The reactions of my brothers were surprising.

Osomatsu rubbed his nose as usual, commenting on when are we trying new things in the bedroom.

Karamatsu congragulated us, rambling on how the gods have blessed the two of us and so on.

Choromatsu was shocked at first, but he then congragulated us with a big smile.

Ichimatsu stayed in the back of the group, a small smile present on his lips.

Todomatsu took a pic to save and upload to his followers while saying how cute of a couple we are.

My mind snapped back to reality when [Y/N]-chan snuggled deeper into the crook of my neck.

I promised that I would protect your smile [Y/N]...

My thought get hazy as my breathing gets slower and steadier.

I'll keep that promise...for you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Sorry if Jyushimatsu seems a bit OOC in this story. It's kinda hard to write his thoughts and this is the first time I've ever written something in his POV. This will probably get only 10 views or less XD. See you tomorrow~
07/16/16