Runaway Cinderella

Meet Ella Henderson. The girl who's picture has been seen on many street posts, lamp lights, stop signs, you name it. She has seen it all. In fact, she has been trying to escape the small town life. Ella wants to be in the city, surrounded by bright flashing lights, the honks of taxis, but most of all? She wants to be unrecognized so she can start fresh. And here is her story.

* * * *

Please note, this whole book will be in Ellas P.O.V (:

I guess I should introduce myself. Or something. Not many people have really asked me about myself, so this willl be interesting. For starters, I'm 19, starting college at Julliard, my few friends tell me I'm good at photography, and I might have a small obsession with a certain boy band. I'm also probably your typical "hipster" since I have a soft spot for indie music, cardigans, shopping, and starbucks. Although my hair tends to get compliments since its the rare red color, I have played with the idea of dying my hair or getting highlights. Except when I mention it one of my friends, they practically faint and tell me to never ever do that. Oh, and I ran away.

I know what you're thinking. I'm this girl who doesn't know how to deal with her emotions properly, so instead of facing the issue, I ran away. Yeah, well that's false. I actually ran away because my parents didnt want me going to New York for college. Funny thing is, they said they would support me wherever I decided to go. I told them I was going on a road trip with my friends and high tailed it to the aiport to go to New York. But hey, that's in the past.

Getting into Julliard had always been my top priority. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be that girl who had "Julliard" written in the college section in the biography at graduation. I wanted to see all the gaping mouths that I, Ella Henderson, actually got accepted into one of the most prestigious colleges in the United States. It was a pretty funny sight actually, since I'm really not all that popular. My parents were fuming next to me; they told me that "no way in hell are we paying for this college, young lady". But whatever, I mean I have to find some way to get the money. But that's in the future. No need to stress right now.

I bet you're wondering how I got into Julliard. Dancing? In my dreams. I had taken some dance classes when I was younger, but it never stuck. Singing? I have a decent voice, but not good enough for Julliard. And that leaves instrumentalists. I play the clarinet and I have always been advanced for my age. I love playing it too. It takes my mind out of the stressful world and into a different world where the only thing that matters are notes on a page. So yeah, that's me.

Oh right, one more thing. The boy band. It's almost embarassing the things I did when I was younger to try and get thier attention, mainly on Twitter. I've kind of given up hope that I'll be recognized one day by them. What really saddened me, though, is that I never got to go to a concert. Either it was always sold out or I had a conflict on the day they would be performing. I wasn't an obsessive fan, I just really liked them and thier music. Oh right, the bands name? Almost forgot. It's One Direction.