POV plays a vital role

" Smile is the best make up " - Anonymous.

I often remember this woman whenever I hear this quotation. The small corner of Public Relations Office(PRO) brighten up everytime I see her smiling in their office window. She smiles even when standing, writing or answering phone calls. Her eyes smile too everytime I ask for information about something related to their office. Working while studying did not hinder her from receiving Dean's lister certificates now and then. She served PRO for two years as a Student Assistant and later on continue studying as a regular student.

The name is Jessica Rose Tinio, she's more popular in her pen name, " Jeckang Miho".There was a time, my friend who is a photographer, asked for a model to shoot who had a cheery face and recommend her using her real name. He told me that he needs to see her personally first so I decided to formally introduce them to each other. From there, I knew that they are already friends, he just knew her by her pen name.

She's not only known for a woman who had the brightest smile or someone who always manage to rank in the Dean's Lister. She had her way of the media. I saw her appearances on Television such as Unang Hirit, she acted as one of the talent for a food fussion segment. I also wonder, when I flipped the channel to the other network, I saw her face again in Umagang Kay Ganda, ramping the summer outfits of the year. She even show up in the Valentines edition of Love Hotline, Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho and some teleserye's such as Dyesebel, Batang Yagit, Wag ka lang mawawala and others. She's even in some films.

I wonder how this girl was given these talents. She also proved her way to the film industry as their group bagged the award on a Film Festival conducted by masscom students. She is the executive producer and the director of the film. They won Best Picture, Best in Editing, Best in Musical Scoring and Best Actress. She played one of the lead role in a play titled BAHAGHARI; a trilogy of one-act play

Now, she finished her manuscript and Video Thesis and as expected, bagged the Best Video and Best Thesis awards.