Beauty

Chapter 1

"OMG you excited Mol?" My friend Kemper Houston asked, her eyes as big as saucers. "Not really" I muttered looking out of the window. "Molly EVERY YEAR you practically jump and count down for the fair to start" Kemper said. "Kemper can't you realize we're 16, almost 17." I asked looking confusingly annoyed. "Ok sorry I'm just REALLY excited" Kemper exclaimed. And I should have been excited too. I love fairs especially OUR fair. The Miracle Fair. I loved the rides but my most favorite was the fish pond.
We just sat there and caught little toy fish. But the best part was the golden prize. It was a golden tang fish. It was the best of all of the other fish. "KEMPER, MOLLY" My other friend Hayley Richards yelled from across the fair parking lot. "HEY HAYLEY BABY" Kemper and I both yelled back. When we got there she picked up a closed up paper bag and waved it under our  noses. "BURGNUTS" Kemper yelled. Kemper and I both picked up Burgnuts from the bag. While Hayley pulled us closer to sharp shooter, I saw 2 guys standing by it - and one was Hudson Richards, also known as Hayley's 1 year older brother. "come on let's play" Hayley giggled as I got set with my controller. I caught a glimpse of Hudson while the controller man said "we need 2 more people". "On your marks get set GO" the controller man said once 2 people joined in. "Ugh I suck but go MOLLY" Kemper exclaimed with excitement. "Well I'm a sharp shooter. Then someone caught up with me. And when I looked over to see who it was - I was staring into Hudson's eyes. I lost track of my controller and Hudson beat me."We have a winner please pick a prize sir." Hudson starred at the prizes for a long time then he started starring at me. "I'll  go with cute monkey" he said. When the controller man handed him the monkey he started heading straight towards me. " this is for you" he whispered. " your too beautiful to go home without a prize". Then out of no where Ashely Coolidge stepped from behind me "ITS SO CUTE" she traded an icy glare at me. Then Ashely Kissed him for about a minute. While I are fried Oreos with Kemper at a table Ashely started walking towards us. Hayley turned around and said "Hey ash". " don't call me that " she hissed. "Isn't this monkey just adorable" she said to me with a smirk. "Ya it's adorbs" Hayley jumps in. " can you actually believe Molly thought Hudson was giving it to HER" Ashely's best friend Brittany laughed looking at me from head to toe. They all started laughing so hard and I watched Hayley - this was the moment she would stand up for me. "I'm sorry but I can't" she mouthed at me. Then she started laughing along with them. And I swear I heard her laugh the hardest.