Chapter one: Gamzee?

(In my dream) I was in a room. I had turned my flashlight on to show a table that had cardboard boxes stacked on the table. A thunderstorm was raging outside, and the lights had gone out. There was a door, that had been open so that I could see the rain pouring down. I saw the boxes. There was a kind of white spraypaint on them. :o). I had no idea what it meant, but I had a feeling that I didn't want to find out. I went around the table, looking at the sides of the boxes. Again and again, I saw the same mark. I looked to the door, lightning flashed, and I saw the silhouette of a tall troll standing there. (I had woken up at that point, but i'm adding more now >:3) It had fluffy hair, goat horns, a club in its-no, his-hand and a murderous gleam in his eye. I was scared. I was so scared. I couldn't move from where I was, and the troll slowly stalked forward. He was teasing me. I shined the light at him, and I grew more terrified than I already was. His face was messily painted in clown makeup, and he had three jagged cuts, bleeding indego. He had the face of someone who was out to get me, and yet, butterflies settled in my stomach and my heart fluttered as it pounded in my ears. He mutters small "honks" and then screams them, and I scream a honk in defiance. He looks shocked. Why does he look shocked, and sad? Then I realised. I had spoken his language. I had spoken the language of troll clowns, without a thought. I ran, I ran to him, and hugged him. That must have shocked him also, because I heard a small gasp. I also heard the thud of the club dropping to the ground as he wrapped his thin arms around me to return the hug. "Its alright..." I reassured him, and he nodded.
/|||||||||||||||||||||||||||\

So! First chappie, and I was just gonna stop there cuz its late an stuff.. Also, if you want more, put it down in the comments!