Song Of The Band Geek

Hazel Grant Pov:

He walks in girls swarming him as  usual. And is like on cue the teacher starts teaching as soon as he takes out his notebook and his hazel-golden eyes flash to the front of the room. And I usual i start to zone out because we learn the same day and frankly i already know Spanish. So ill take this time to fill you in.

So im Hazel Grant in 16  and band geek im Afro-Latina and i have  brown hair, hazel eyes and tan skin. And on the usaul i like to wear my over sized sweater that covers my butt and size 3 skinny jeans.  Now the guy im talking about is Ivory Steel he's drop dead gorgeous in so many ways. He's has hazel golden eyes brown curly hair tan skin and the cutest butt ever. And lips that are very so kissiable. Omggggggg he is dreamy.   So thats the fill in . But todays an every day Spanish class and its about time I start raising my hand for stupid class particaption points. So i raise my hand a few times when she askes random questions.  Then I pull out my song book and write a song.

" If I were ordinary would you take a look at me.

If I  were new would you consider me to.

Could I catch your eye if I smiled for a while.

Oh baby but im to scared to just to adress the truth .

That im head over heels for you.

Oh baby and that's just the truth."

Then some idiotic moron is calling my name "Hazel, Hazel". I look up and the idiotic moron is Ivory in all his cuteness.  Then I ask him " Is there anything I can help you with?"

He looks at me like i've lost my mind. " Are you for real everyone left for free period". " Ohhhhhh " I say  dumfounded. He laughs at me. "Thanks " I say and make my way to the bandroom. To Practice the song  I started to write.

Ivory Steel Pov:  So It's a free period and I have nothing to do so I decide to follow that girl Hazel. She heads into the ban d room. So I duck in their and sit behind the drums since she went over to the opposite side. She takes off her glasses and that sweater . Puts them on top of her back pack. To reveal a bueatfuil girl with a body . She sighs picks up the guitar . Puts her song book in front of her. Then starts to strum the  guitar and sing.

" If I were ordinary would you take a look at me .

If I were new would you consider me to .

Could I catch your  eye if I smiled for a while.

Oh baby but im to scared to adress the truth .

That im head over heels for you.

Oh baby and that's just the truth.

Oh baby for you. "

She finishes the song of with a sigh like somethings off her chest. "If only he noticed me ." Well who ever  shes talkin about must be blind. Because im noticing. But like a  dummy stand up from behind the druns and ask " Who's it about?" She looks at me in utter shock and feels embarrassed.

Hazel Grant Pov:

My heart speeds feeling  invaded. I can't believe he's here  . And the songs about him but he doesn't  even know. But I frozen in my seat then he calls me. " Hazel , Hazel  who's it about?"    "Oh no one I say."  As i say with my back turned to him quickly putting on my stuff grabbing my song book stuffing in my bag. As I feel him staring at me.  I rush out the room as feeling a bit i don't know scared, happy , and a list of different  emotions all at once. Dose anybody know what im talking about  if you do comment.

Then the bell rings and I walk out to my car a 2013 2dr Civic SI . I hop in and put my head on the glass and turn up the Rock n' Roll and wait for my friend Maya when I hear a tap on the glass and rolled down the window to see  Ivory looking down at me. " Hey I know this song it's by skrillex."   He says with a smile  while the sun light catches he eyes and they seem ever so golden . And I can't help but to look away and sigh. " So what do  you want and  why are you here?"    " Wow , hazel I didn't know you were straight to the point. I just wanted to say that who ever the song is about they must be  clueless. " And I looked at him with disbelief like he doesn't  even know. Omgggg ahhhhhhhh  boys can be so clueless that it hurts I mean I could cry. " If only he wasnt clueless he would notice the person right  infront of him." I said with a pained

smiled knowning that the one liked alot was standing right in front of me. Then Maya saying hi to Ivory then hoped in the passenger seat and then Ivory says " See you around hazel then he walks across the parking lot into a black car . Then we drive off to my house for sleepover movie night.

Ivory Steel Pov

All I know is that im gonna figure out who that song is about its kinda tempting. Plus shes a bueatfuil girl. And all I can think about is her driving back home.