The surprise visit

As Sebb drove back home after a long day of school work, he thought about the one thing that was always on his mind. Dion. Sebb missed Dion so much. The way Dion would pull him as close to him as possible during a hug. The way he would smile for no reason. Sebb sighed, knowing Dion was in Canada and Sebb was in Mexico. 1 more day. Just one more before he is with the love of his life once again.

He parked the car and stepped out. He grabbed his car keys from the ignition and locked the doors. He made a project that day. He carried it with him, his backpack slung on his back.

He walked through the door and was greeted by his roomate, Siana.

"Hey Sebb!" Siana said. She seemed really excited for some reason. Sebb just shrugged it off.

"Hey Siana!" Sebb said, trying to be more exciting. He needed to be happy. Dion would be there tomorrow! There is no reason for hunk be upset.

Sebb walked to his room and turned the door handle. He saw the familiar Taylor Swift blanket hung on his wall. He walked in and was suddenly stopped by a person stepping out from his closet. Sebb looked while throwing the rolled up piece of paper on the bed. It was Dion. The boy that he missed so much.

"What are you doing here?" Sebb asked, tearing up. Dion wrapped his arms around the smaller Mexican boy.

"I thought I would surprise you!" Dion said, not letting Sebb escape from his grasp. They stayed like this for a while.

They broke apart and Sebb took his shoes off. He looked back at the beautiful Canadian in his view. He missed him so much.

Sebb took a step forward and jumped into Dions arms, wrapping his legs around him. Dion put his face in the crook of Sebb's neck, giving it soft pecks. Sebb hid his face in Dions neck, loving the feeling of being in his beautiful boyfriends arms, once again.

They went to go lay on the bed, when finally, Dion locked his lips onto Sebb's. They laid there, kissing. It got somewhat heated.

"I missed you so much." Dion panted, out of breath.

The rest of the night, Dion and Sebb watched movies and made videos, while kissing, cuddling, and enjoying the fact that they were together once again.
💚💩💚💩💚💩💚💩💚💩💚💩💚💩💚
Hey guyssss! So, this is my first Sebasdion imagine! I don't know if it was good or not. XD. But, if you don't know who Sebasdion is, it's Sebb Argo and Dion York (or Dion Yorkie) from YouTube. They are a cute Bi couple. Check them out on YouTube! This imagine was based on Dions video, "Cute Boyfriend Surprise". Anywho, thanks for reading, and I will see you in the next imagine! See you poops!

Xx Kayley