Untitled Part 1

sarah- 10  spankee tends to get into trouble for having a temper tantrum or throwing her phone love her brother hates time out groundings and spankings

Luke- 20 spanker one of the hardest  that are hard and long with corner time after. will not punish if angry loves all the boys and only spanks to protect them. may occasionally get spanked bye the older boys for smoking

Ashton- 15 spankee tends to have a attitude hates doing school work but does it gets in trouble for smoking or picking on the other boys.

micheal- 14 spankee gets in trouble for fighting and cursing and being mean to sarah. but he is also protected of her hates being grounded

calum-20  spanker one of the softer ones will spank if you swear they are short and quick

jessie is 19 both a spanker and spankee he can spank only when he is left in charge or if he is asked by one of the older boys to help out he is ones of the hardest also be he cuddles you after and tells you he loves you.

nial- 16 spankee gets in trouble for fighting with harry and cursing. He loves food. He also will try to protect Sarah from spanking and will take the blame.

harry - 16

louis 20

liam 23

zayn - 21

hello I am  Sarah Hemings Jessie and Luke younger brother.  Jessie and I are now living with Luke and his band mates Liam Niall Harry Louis and let's not forget Ashton and Calum and Micheal. 

you may wonder why I am living with Luke now that is because our parents were killed in a car accident by a drunk driver last year Luke and jessie have guardian ship of me which I am thankful for so I do not have to live in foster care like my best friend Stacy does. 

Luke why can't you just leave me the mother fucking alone its 8 am in the god dam fucking morning i do not want to get up in the midst of my anger i chuck my phone at luke hitting him in the chest with it.

Thats it your grounded no going out no phone laptop or tv for a week and u are getting a spanking but I'm too angry to do it right now so jessie will.

jessie get your ass uo here and deal with Sarah called and annoyed Luke. 

walks up the stairs come on sarah let get this over with then we can cuddle all right

I must say that jessie is my fav bro he always cuddles you after a spanking.

harry and i just look at each other wondering what the heck the yelling was all about.

Sarah just follows her brother into his room as he sits on his bed and says pants and undies down-

sarah does as she's told and lays over her brothers knee

grabs my sis by her waist pulling her in closer tells her I'm about to start i raise my hand hi and let it fall onto her bottom making her jump allittle.

you swat do not swat swat throw swat your swat phone at anyones he lectures landing swat after swat to her bottom.

ow please stop bro i promise to be pledges sarah.

just 10 more baby and where done

swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat and with that i pick up my bawling sister onto my lap minding her bottom.

just bawls hiding my head I'm sorry big brother i wont throw me phone no more

she sounds so young when she's just been punished i love my sis dearly but she's got to learn her lesson.
Rocks my sister back and forth shhs bbg it's over with your okay come on now calm down.

I'm sorry that I was bad I want to apologize to Luke wills you carry me pwease.
Picks up my little sis and walks to Luke room and nocks on the door Luke you in here

Yes I am come in

A little someone wants to say they are sorry
Reaches out at my brother with grabby hands.

Takes Sarah from Jessie and holds her tight cuddling her you know why you got in trouble right okay so your not gonna be grounded but you are losing you phone for a few days is that fair little sis.

Just nod my head against his shoulder I weally ams sorry big bro.

Just lays down with her cuddled into my side pulls the blanket over us both since she fell asleep in my arms plants a kiss on my bbg head sleep well  .

Wakes up a few hours later to notice the bed empty and sits up and rubs my eyes yelping as my bottom made contact with the bed remembering brother used the brush on my bottom gets up out of the bed making it up and heads down stairs yelling Luke Jessie Aston callum where are you?

Where in here bbg answer Jessie
Walks in and climbs into Ashton's lap and curls up
Wraps my arms around her you okay little one.

Yes I'm fine

Nial Harry to your rooms my god I cant believe you too had the same idea about stealing then I caught you both smoking I mean what the hell goes to grab Harry in anger.

Steps in front Liam stop your to angry to deal with em let one on of take Harry and the other takes Niall I swear to god they will regret what they did.

What did they do if you don't mind me asking pipes up Sarah still cuddled in Ashton's lap

No Sarah you may not know and if they want to tell you they will .

Okay

I'll take Harry says Jessie
I'll take Harry says Louis

Okay

Walks up stairs to Harry room nocking Harry can I come in please .

Yes Jessie .

What you did was uneceptable I want you to pulls your pants and boxers down and lean over the bed. Pulls my belt threw the loops of my pants and doubles it over.