Slenderman X Reader: MINE!

Slenderman's P.O.V.

It's been a few days sense (Y/N) became my mate. Her body has made changes to better accommodate me. She was now 6 foot 9, a little thinner, and her already large breasts grew a full 2 inches in both volume and diameter. I felt my cheeks heat up as I thought about how beautiful she was, and how lucky I was to have her as my own. Speaking of "my own"... I hadn't seen my love for a few hours, and I was starting to get worried. I didn't like being away from my mate for very long, especially sense the mansion was full of single, horny, boys. Feeling the possessive part of me starting to come out, I left my room and searched for my lovely (Y/N).

Reader's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen happily eating some cereal. When I became slenderman's mate, and moved in with him, a lot of the male creepypastas made sure not to get to close to me when slendy was around me, which he usually was, as apparently slender beings are EXTREMELY protective of their mates and will go berserk if they find another man touching what they claimed as there's.

Even so, there were a few creepypastas who just didn't seem to get it. As they still flirted with me and gave me perverted looks, but they usually stopped when slendy pulled me close to himself and growled at them. I'll admit, it's pretty cute how much slenderman cares about me, but I wish he would lighten up a bit. Just as I finished my cereal, BEN drowned happened to walk in and proceeded to begin flirting with me.

" Hey babe~."

" What do you want BEN? " I groaned in annoyance as he proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist and place his head in the crook of my neck.

" Your body~. "

" Well, you can't have it. " I huffed and pushed him off of me and took my cereal bowl to the sink. He followed me over and went back to hugging my waist when I was done rinsing my bowl.

" And why not, babe~? Slender doesn't have to know~. "

" Because I'm not interested in a one night stand, and I would rather be with slender. "

" But I'm so much better then him~. Come on babe, just a quick, little, fuck~? "

" No! Now get off of me and leave me alone! "

" I'm afraid I can't do that babe~. If you won't give me what I want willingly, then I'll take it by force~! " And with that, he pinned me to the counter and began nipping at my neck. I growled and kicked at him.

" GET OFF OF ME!!!! "

" Hehehe~! Nope! "

Slenderman's P.O.V

Now I was really starting to get worried. I couldn't find my angle anywhere! The only place that I haven't checked is the kitchen. With a few quick, nervous, strides, I arrived at the kitchen and saw a sight that made my blood boil with anger. BEN drowned had my (Y/N) pinned to the counter top, and was obviously trying to mate with her. I felt the monster part of my mind roar in anger.

"MATE!!!! HE'S TOUCHING OUR MATE!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!! GO PROTECT MATE!!!!" With a low growl, the monster part of my mind took over my body, causing my body to grow until I stood at 17 feet and my muscles bulged hugely, each one hard as steel. My suit had ripped off completely because of the sudden growth. A thick nest of black tentacles swarmed behind me as I roared in fury and tackled BEN to the ground. With another roar, I began to beat BEN mercilessly while yelling with a voice that had lots of distortion to it because of my transformation. "DON'T TOUCH MY MATE!!!!" After beating him for 10 minutes and listening to his screams of pain, I got sick of his presence. So with a final blow, I picked up his worthless ass, and threw him out of the mansion before lumbering over to my mate, who appeared to be in shock, gently picked her up and held her close to me in a possessive manner and growled. "MINE!!!!".

Reader's P.O.V.

I was in shock, in the few days that I had been with slender, I hadn't seen him flip out like that. I blushed when he held me closer to his now muscular chest and rumbled once more. "MINE.". He didn't say it as loudly this time. Wanting to prevent slender from attacking other creepypastas for now, I began petting his hand in a gentle manner, getting his attention.

"Yes slender, I am yours. And I will always be yours. No one is going to take me away from you." He tilted his head to the side and rumbled.

"Mate mine?"

His voice had now lost its monstrous distortion and the last of its high volume.

"Yes. Mate is yours. I am yours." I proceeded to hug him the best I could and he hugged me back without crushing me. As we hugged, I could feel him shrink and his large muscles disappear. Within a few minutes, he was back to his normal 8 foot height and we were still hugging each other. We stopped and he looked at me in the eyes.

"... I'm sorry if I scared you my love. I was just so...Angry at what BEN was doing to you." I smiled and nuzzled him affectionately.

"Its okay, I forgive you. Besides, now I don't have to worry about BEN for awhile." A small blush covered his face as he looked away from me.

"Um... (Y/N)? Can go upstairs and cuddle?" I smiled up at him and quietly giggled, he was so cute when he was like this.

"Of course slendy! Lead the way." As soon as those words left my mouth, he scooped me up in his arms, bridal style, and effortlessly carried me to our shared bedroom and gently set me down on the bed and went to go put on a new suit. Surprisingly enough, the only thing that didn't rip off durring his transformation, was conveniently, his boxers. And he was quiet embarrassed about that.

He returned a few minutes later in a new suit, and crawled into the bed next to me, while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him. In return, I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my head into his chest. We layed there for a few minutes, nuzzleing each other and enjoying the company that the other offered, before we happily fell asleep in each other's arms.

~ THE END ~