Life

" Life is too short to waste, so make the most of it! " yes people can tell you that over and over again and you might feel the same about yourself everyday of the week, Month, or year. But don't let people get you down because you're different or because you are new to what they are used to. That only means you're unique to everyone around you and you can show them a new vision of life through your eyes. Just because you think you aren't worth it or if you're not worth saving, is not true to other people, and you could make a big difference in their life and you may not even know till it's too late to change anything. If someone says you're imperfect, ask what's the definition of perfect? Because not everyone is perfect and everyone has their own flaws and there own demons. They not believe that, but they do. So never believe anyone if they say something bad or hurtful to you, because people love you and care about you and we all care for the people who have been through so much on their lives. They may think that no one can understand their own pain but themselves, but that's wrong. Someone out there can relate to you and they can seem like the happiest person to with no problems, but really they have their own problems like you and other people. So if someone says they don't like something about you or one of your closest and dearest friends, they are wrong, because they don't really know them or you. So, if anyone brings you down, or even if it's yourself that brings you down, don't listen to that person, or that voice in your head, because you're perfect to me, and to so many more people that love and care about you. So don't give up, you can make it to that light one day and find your happiness!