schedules

you were truly dreading today. although you were a hard worker who loved her job you knew that today wasn't going to be like other work days. you got out of the shower and dried off before pulling on some tight skinny jeans and a baggy comfortable sweater, the arms way to big and covering your hands whenever your arms hung at your sides. applying a small amount of make up and quickly doing your hair you grab your phone and charger before chucking them into your backpack and slinging it over your shoulders, slipping on your shoes you grab your purse and you keys before leaving your rather small but very comforting apartment and head down the flight of stairs to exit the building.

getting into your car you buckle up before chucking your backpack onto the passengers seat and heading to the Starbucks 10 minuets away from you. today you would be meeting Block B. But this is not the first time you have had the pleasure to meet them, past encounters only being in passing though. and although the majority of the members seemed to be very nice and respectable... there was one that just really did not seem to like you. at all. and that was pyo jihoon, the maknae rapper.

you worked with seven seasons as a substitute manager. if a groups manager was ill or they simply couldn't work with the group for whatever reason you were called in. having worked with these groups though. so you actually knew the members and their schedules so  it was relatively easy to adjust and keep the group on time table. 

though yesterday you received a phone call saying that you were desperately needed to fill in a managers position for a group that has just had a come  back and now are promoting. telling you breifly  they where having several fan meetings, shows, and photo shoots a week, not to mention all the interviews. being a loyal worker though you agreed asking for all the time tables and schedules that you would need. obviously they agreed and thanked you, near the end of the call you realized that you didn't even know the group you would be managing for the next week or so.

"i completely forgot to ask... which group is it?" you say curiously. "did i not say? i'm so sorry!! its actually Block B. you'll be expected to meet them tomorrow morning at there dance practice, we'll deliver the hard copies of their schedules there for you" and at that they hung up and you sighed worriedly. you'd done so well to avoid this group so far and now out of nowhere you have to manage them for a few weeks? 

you finally reached Starbucks and thought that you should make a good first impression. having been given all of the members phone numbers so you could contact them you sent them all the following message 

"hey its y/n , i'm at Starbucks. would you like me to pick you anything up for before your practice?" 

you hoped that you would actually get a reply as you anxiously waited in line, but all your worries washed away slightly when Kyung text you asking if you wouldn't mind picking him up a hot chocolate and saying thank you with a little smiley face emoji. By the time it was your turn to order all of the members had text you with what they would like and a "thank you!!" even jihoon. which made you think maybe he didn't know that it was you that was filling in for the manager.

either way you ordered for all 8 drinks and asked each name be written on the correctly. collecting them in a rather large and uneasy to handle drinks holder you got back into your car and began driving to the dance studio that luckily wasn't too far from here

once you arrived you saw that two members may already be here from the two cars currently in the small car park. pulling up relatively close to the entrance you get out of your car and pull out your backpack before putting it on and further reaching into your car to grab all of the drinks, kicking the car door shut behind you and pressing the "lock" button on your keys you heard your car lock before you opened the door back first. you walked through a few hall ways seeing one or two members of staff, not many as it was just a dance practice.