Blank Page

Glacing in rearview mirror at the truck behind me, I was begining to growing uneasy. I have had too many time of people following me leading to bad luck. I realized that I need gas. Seeeing that there was a gas station to my right I pulled in there. Thankfuly the closesly following truck continued on it way, obviously obliveous to me. Every muscle loosened.

"Hey Honey. How are you doin' back there?" I say glancing at my son playing with a toy truck in the backseat.

"Good Mommy. Are we there yet?" He asked,

"No Love. I am sorry," I tell him as I pull up to a pump." We are at a gas station. Do you wanna get some juice?" I ask him looking into the backseat.

"Yes!" He reponds rather enthusastically.

"Alright then!"

I go around to his seat and unbuckle him. We go inside and I grab a diet coke and get him an apple juice. The guy who scans our stuff is a nice guy and makes courtious small talk. I pay for gas while we are inside and I learn that the town we will be living in is a good town with few people who visit which means it will be mostly off the map. The less well-know the better.

We go to a small cottage just on the outskirts of town. Once we get there we walk through it and I show Erin where everything wil be. When you first walk in, you come to the mud room and a closet to put the dryer and washer in.

The kitchen is small compared to most but for just the two of us it is perfect. The stove is small and a light pale blue to match the accent on the cabinets. The cabinets are all white except for the trim. A dish washer is next to the sink and it is a solid black colour. The microwave is also black. The floor is covered in black and white marble tile. The curtains are white with small blue flowers, again the same as the blue on the stove. The walls are a white.

The living room is a deep red in color. The curtains are sheer white with a wooden blind to provide more privacy. The floor is a dark brown color. Convienat I thought to myself. That wont stain too bad with spills.

Off of the living room is mine and Erins rooms. Erins room is a white colour which is nice because that leavesa canvise for me to paint a mereal. His room is a decent size. Enough to put his things but we won't be buy him crazy amounts of stuff. My room is a bit larger. It is a lavander colour with a walk in closet and a master bathroom. I am excited to have my own bathroom. Now Erin can't get into my make up as easily. That will be nice.

After showing Erin the house we both head out to the car and trailer. Him taking the smaller boxes and me taking the more medium size boxes. We made a little bit of progress before dinnertime rolled around. I decided that because of the lack of our cooking nessessities we were going to go out to a diner. We go to a local dinner near by.