My new kitty

Monday night 

Middle of October.

" It's Monday night and my parents have been fighting again, how I hate when they fight...but they brought me a present so I guess everything's all right".  " They brought me a basket and smiled...I wonder what they are so happy about , I open it...a cat with white fur peeks out its orange eyes".

"How I love my new kitty I'll call it Mr. Moonlight , Mr. White for short maybe... I  love my kitty it is so adorable I took it up to the bathroom to give it a bath , he smells delightful now."

" I see a creature outside the window...a very scary creature almost like a man-frog WAIT no...more like a man-goat with no legs yeah that sounds about right , it looked at me with red eyes".

"  Just then I hear my mother scream , I walked toward the living room no one there...then I hear mother scream again...it was coming from my parents bedroom".  "I walk slowly towards the door slightly turn the knob and open the door".

"My..my...my parents they're DEAD!?!?".

" No...it can't be...Mom?...Dad?....DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE WAKE UP!??!?!".

" MOM...DAD!!!".

*gasp*

"Francesca , are you alright? ".

" Oh I'm still in the Olswald asylum".

"Francesca ,  you've never left...do you remember my name?".

" Yes , your name is Dr. James Harrison founder of Olswald asylum."

" Very good Francesca , you look like you seen a ghost something wrong?"

" Something is always wrong and it's always the same dream I have...about my parents."

" I'm very sorry about that Francesca , but it time for your new medicine."

 " First of all call me Fran please , and why do I have to try a new medicine...do you honestly think I've gotten even more insane Dr. Harrison? ."

" Of course not Fran , it only for today...go on."

" Fine , I take the medicine but then something else happens the walls drenched in blood...a skeleton lay on the bed bench...arms and legs fell out of nowhere and on the floor my heartbeat spiraled out of control."   

" The last thing I remember is falling to the floor ."

" Francesca , NURSE!!!   make sure you get her to her room and don't let her take this medicine ever again."