<3 My Mate is My Teacher <3

As I opened my eyes i pulled the cover's off of me, all I could think was " I HATE SCHOOL". As I was thinking about how today was the first day as a junior in high school, my mother walked in said "get your ass up Isabella or your going to be late". I groaned and said "fine" as my mother walked out. I walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes and got in the shower, when I was done I got out dried myself off and walked toward my closet. As I rummaged through my closet I found some lace red and black bra and thong and slipped them on, I went to find something to wear for school and saw a perfect outfit. It was a red tube top, a vest, a pair of black skinny jeans, and my black high heel boots. Trust me by saying I looked HOT, what I mean is I am 5'6, 36D bra size, fit but small, brown wavy hair that goes a little past my mid back, and ocean blue green eyes with a little gold. I looked just like my mom and lets just say I'm proud of what my mama gave me.

When I was done with my makeup I walked down stares and grabbed my keys to my red porsche and went to school .As I pulled up everyone and I mean everyone was looking at me and most of the guys were whistling, I just walked into the school ignoring everyone and got my schedule and locker combo. The bell rang for first period and so i went it was bio which i hated after that was second which was geometry that i loved I had it second and fifth period. As I proceeded to my favorite class all I heard was my wolf going crazy yelling at me saying "Mate, Mate, Mate"( PS. I'm a werewolf ), so i followed the scent that my wolf had said was my mates scent. It hit me when the smell got stronger it smelt like wood, strawberries, and mint. I walked in and realized I was in class. As I walked in and noticed it was my geometry class I looked up to see this man sitting in the teachers desk. I went to sit down because the 2nd bell rang and everyone started to walk in, as me and this guy kept eye contact the class got quite. I waited to see what he was doing because he got up as everyone looked at him, he said "My name is Mr.Hunter and I will be your teacher this year" I froze to this thought that this hot man is my teacher and my mate. He had black hair, bright green eyes, 6'2 with a six pack slightly peeking through his shirt. While looking at me he told the class to introduce ourselves because its our first day, he looked at me and too his list and said Isabella you go first. I looked at him with a bitchy look and said " you just fucking introduced me already asshole", His head popped up with his eyes black and he looked angry,surprised, and a little lust filled. Which I had figured my mate was a werewolf too, he then began to speak and said " you will have detention tomorrow because of your inappropriate language". I smiled and said "whatever", but on the inside I was so happy I would get to be alone with my mate and no one could say anything. The class proceeded and then it was over. The rest of the day was boring until I had him again last period, we locked eyes the whole period because I finished the work he had given use. Then school was over so I went home to find something sexy to wear tomorrow.

( the next day after school )

As I waited for the class to empty, I acted like I was annoyed by having detention with this teacher. When the classroom was empty he locked the door and pulled the blinds down and looked at me with so much lust. I looked down trying to act like I didn't notice but I did, until he slammed my desk and made me jump. So I looked up at him and he looked at me I said " what do you want Mr. Hunter" even tho I already knew. I got up out of my desk, walked up to him, went on my tippey toes, whispered in his ear and said " I know you want me " then I licked his earlobe. I went to turn around to sit at my desk but felt arms rap around me and pull, I realized his friend was poking me and so I turned around and looked in his eyes.

He set both his hands on each side of my face and kissed me, it felt like I was floating on a cloud his lips where so soft. As our kiss became a make out session he picked me up so my legs raped around his waist, when I realized he was taking this to far to fast I pulled away and told him so. He asked me why and I said " I'm still a virgin and I really don't want my first time to be at school". He looked at me with understanding and put me down, when I saw the time I was shocked it was 4:30 and detention ended at 3:30 my mom was going to kill me. I went for the door and said " bye Mr. Hunter" he grabbed me for one more kiss and then whispered in my ear " call me Levi". As I left I said " bye Levi " and he smiled that perfect smile.

( At Isabella's house )
I ran straight to my room and locked the door so I wouldn't have to hear my mom. She ran after me and began to bang on the door asking me where I had been, and do I know what time it was. I realized how upset my mom was and we were close because my dad left when she was pregnant with me, So I let her in as she had tears in her eyes from being so upset. She walked up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever possible and asked me calmly "Where were you sweetheart". I took a deep breath and said " I found my mate " she squealed and I laughed.

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND ESPECIALLY LOVE IT NEXT ONE TOMORROW.