LSCA Friends

Introduction:

Today, James is a student of La Salle College Antipolo (LSCA).

What's this about: What you're going to read is about our "group", my friends, our conversations, our experience, etc.

One day, When Ms. Carmen Mayrena, Grade 6B class adviser and Mathematics teacher is having a class with Grade 6A. Reej / Reejuel, my classmate, recited. The teacher said: "Yes, Reewel". Everyone of us including me were thinking and looking for REEWEL. "Who on earth is this REEEWEL?", I asked my self. "Maybe it's me, maybe the teacher just mispronounced my name. She's looking at me.", Reejuel said to himself. Reej stood up. Everybody's laughing, None of us corrected her, even Reejuel. Ms. Mayrena just ignored us why we are laughing. She moved on discussing whatever it is we're talking about..... our lesson. Meanwhile ,we had our quiz about the topic. "I'll be getting your scores..... James!" 15!, I replied......"Rommel!" 15, he answered..... REEWEL! 13, he said..... Everyone laughed again. "Sssshhhhh! Silence, class!", The teacher said. (Bell Rings) After Math time is recess time, so while me and Rommel Landicho, my classmate and I also consider him as my friend are heading to the canteen with Corrine Cruz and Jennifer Arceo, from Grade 6B and our friends..... Michael Damaso, Grade 6A student, showed up in front and punched us except for Jennifer, he said "Kapag umaray kayo mahina kayo. "AAAAAAAAA OOOOUUUCCCHHH! What was that for!?", we said. Ms. Telado saw what happened and asked, we told her what happened. She and Michael went to the office ; / Later, dismissal time, Me and Rommel met up at the canteen with Jennifer Arceo and Corrine Cruz. We talked about what happened earlier during our Math class..... We all laughed hilariously. The next day, the same thing happened. REEWEL REEWEL REEWEL, What's new? Ms. Mayrena is the only teacher that calls Reejuel REEWEL. Dismissal time, Me, Rommel, Jennifer, and Corrine went to the canteen again, this time with Bea Lopez and Erin Olermo. We purchased some chillers. My favorite, Choco Blizzard, Large, With Nata and Pearls. Most of the time we talk about the same thing. As usual, HAHAHAHAHAHA! The next day again, nothing's new..... Me, Rommel, Bea, Corrine, Erin, (I forgot her first name) BAGTAS, from 6B. So, 5 days..... The same thing happened blah blah blah..... We have a new member: Sophia Abainza, My classmate and a good friend of mine :);) Every member has to undergo some sort of a test..... Our group is getting bigger and bigger. The next day..... Dismissal time..... I think..... I wrote everything, the group's secrets on piece of paper while eating with my friends. After talking, laughing and eating..... I FORGOT TO BRING THAT PIECE OF PAPER WITH ME..... THEN..... SOMEONE FOUND THAT PIECE OF PAPER WITHOUT ME KNOWING! When I came back, remembering that I left that piece of paper..... IT'S TOO LATE! They knew it! They told me: "Nabasa namin iyan." BOTH OF THEM ARE PUPILS OF MS. MAYRENA! I told my friends of what happened..... They said: "Sinulat mo pa kasi e!" I REGRET IT! We quickly went to them and told them not to tell anybody. THAT..... EMBARRASSING..... MOMENT..... I SLIPPED IN FRONT OF THE COLLEGE CAFETERIA! Fortunately, 2 good high school students 0:) helped me up, Good thing that nobody saw me ;). Then I'm good! I feel better, Though my butt hurts. Let's talk about my school bus. So..... My School service looks really old..... The windows, chairs, air-conditioning system, and everything. And people! That..... Bagtas I was telling you, her first name is "Jam" . Going back..... (Again)..... Our driver! He's old..... And He's HOT HEADED! My service..... mates..... Some always be like "MAY PAGKAIN KA!?" "AKIN NA!?" So..... Poor (Kung sinuman hiningan..... I'm one of them). So..... Our group is 1 month and 1 week old.... Yehey! We're planning to make the group useful, entertaining, meaningful, and POPULAR! But, how are we going to do that? We are going to make that happen by making our group an anti-bullying team..... That'd be great! We want to be helpful. We have a new member..... It's Rommel's cousin, and also a good friend of us :) It's Rowena Antenorcruz. She decided to enter our group 2 days ago. We all had a great time with everyone. Copying teachers, telling jokes, funny actions, and everything INSANE you can think of..... After a long time! At last I updated this thingy..... So..... Everyone created their very own TV shows. Hahaha! I am thinking of, aside from sharing some jokes and doing pranks, acting crraazzyy... I decided to do something worth it! I'm going to act as a "Motivational Speaker". I'm going bring my Bible and books books.... Aaaaww! I remember the very first day we all met... It all started there.

*[TO BE CONTINUED]*