Chapter 1

I watched her sitting there on her desk focusing so hard on her school work. She never ever strayed from her focus it was as if school was her whole life. I remember a time when I was her focus when I was the one thing that she focused on most but now it seems that school is consuming her. I wanted to be with her so badly. I missed her. I miss the way she would laugh at all of my jokes especially the ones that weren't even funny. I miss how she would ride her bike to school with me and how her hair would fly in the wind. I miss how we would hold each other in my bedroom when it was raining really hard outside. But now all of that is gone. I didn't want to leave her. She was my everything. But yet, even though I am so far away from her, I am so close. It seems that I am always with her but I don't know how to communicate. Ever since I joined the spirit side she has seemed to turn into a different person. I understand why though. I see how she cries at night longing for me. She misses me just as much as I miss her. But she has lost all her humor, all of her smiles. I had to find a way to be with her, a way to get her to the spirit side. It's only been a month since I died and joined the spirit side. I wanted to be with her so badly. I knew it was against the rules to communicate with the living because, we as dead people, should let the living heal and get over their loss. But I had to be with her.