I

Jimin runs his hand through his black, soft hair letting out a deep sigh as he walks out of the tiny coffee shop. He reaches the edge of the side of the sidewalk and reaches his diminutive arm in the air to obtain a cab drivers attention. Once he gets his self into the cab he looks at the cab driver, Jimin gives the address of his apartment to the chauffeur. After the extensive, unpleasant car ride Jimin pays the young man.

"Thank You." Jimin says while slight bowing his head.

"You are very welcome." The cab driver replies with an eyesmile. When Jimin turns around to enter into his apartment he feels his phone start to vibrate.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, we are going to need you to attend a meeting tomorrow morning at 7 AM." His boss told him boldly, following his request with the address.

"Okay thank you, Sajangnim." Jimin replies

"Have a goodnight. Bye, Jimin"

"Thank you, you too. Goodbye" Jimin hangs up the phone call.

When Jimin is walking into his tiny apartment room he thinks to himself. Why so early? I just want to sleep for the rest of my life. Please sajangnim, give me some mercy.

The next morning Jimin wakes at 6 o'clock in the morning. He sits up to look at phone that is brighter than the sun because he forgot to turn the brightness down from the night prior. Once he turns it down he checks all his social media. Goosebumps crawl up his arms as he places his bare feet on the cold, hardwood floor. He shuts his eyes and collects his thoughts before rising up.

He leaves his apartment in a captivating suit and glossy black dress shoes. His black hair neatly parted and slicked back. Walking into the lobby was an event.

"Whats going on with you?" The middle aged woman working at the desk questions.

"Just a meeting for work." Jimin replies as his cheeks become a tint of pink.

"What kind of work are you into?"

"Advertising," Jimin says with a smile "I have to go but I hope you have a good day." He adds with a smile and a wave goodbye.

I'm glad I got that conversation over with. He thinks to himself while making his way to the meeting.

As Jimin enters the building in which his meeting was being held in, he couldn't help but to look at the amazing structure of the setting around him. It was just a hotel. Wow, how lucky someone is to live here. He walks up to the desk and gets the room number he will be going to. Every step to the room was uncomfortable. The stares and glances. Everyone here seems pretty cocky...

When he enters the room, all eyes are on him. Jimin bows at a 90 degree angle and introduces himself. He was seated next to an older man. Who seemed eager to speak to Jimin.

"Hello Park Jimin, I'm Jeon Jinseok. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too." Jimin holds out his hand and both of their hands meet for a slight shake.

Once the seemingly endless meeting end, Jimin helped his boss get everything cleaned up. Before Jimin had the chance to say his goodbyes to his boss, he was hauled into the hallway by a strong grip.

"Jimin, I'd lover for you to meet my son, Jungkook."

"Hi Jimin" Jimin heard an unfamiliar voice before looking up.

Jimin's eyes met Jungkook's brown eyes, the kind of brown you see when you look at coffee that has the slightest bit of creamer in it.

Little did Jimin know, that would soon be his favorite thing to stare at.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This in my first story so i don't know if it's that good or not so tell me what you think and if i should continue!