Chapter one.

CHAPTER ONE:

Hey I'm Olivia.

Your average 17 year old girl.

I have horrible brown hair. By horrible the colours ok.... But it won't listen to me!!!

"Olivia!!!" Someone called.

"UGHHHHHHH!" I..... Ughed? Well whatever you call it.

I went downstairs to see my twin brother with a rat....

"RAT!!!" I screamed and jumped on the table.

"Get off the table young.... RAT!!!" My mum said then screamed as she joined me on the table.

"GET THAT OUTSIDE" I screamed.

"He's my pet.... Jeremy." Jake said as he looked into one of those... Thought Bubbles? As he said Jeremy.

"We do not allow those, those... THINGS IN MY HOUSE." Mum shouted.

"Fine." Jake said as he placed the rat outside.

"Go free." Jake then added.

Mum and I hopped off the table and I ran into my room locking the door afterwards.

Jumping onto my bed I went on my iPhone and chatted with Leah (one of my besties) for a while.

Hi - me

Hey - Leah

Upto? - me

Nm, just thinkin. u? -Leah

We chatted until I thought I should go to sleep as I had my first school day tomorrow.

(The first day of the year)

I got up to get changed into my Aztec printed onesies and was soon ready for bed.

I then plopped myself under my light turquoise coloured bed sheets and dozed off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day I woke up to my alarm being annoying.

I got up being a zombie and took a warm shower in my ensuit.

Yay because I'm senior I get to wear mufti for my last year :)

(Thought I'd tell you that)

When I got out I put on my peach lace peplum shirt and denim shorts.

I applied a little makeup and finished getting ready for school until I went on my way to get Leah.

My brother decided we should walk with the new neighbour, Hunter.

So I left my house with Jake and Hunter grabbing my pink canvas bag on the way.

I soon reached Leah's three storied house and I walked up the porch to knock on the door.

"Hello Olivia." Her mum greeted me warmly.

"Hey is Leah ready?" I asked.

Leah then peeked her head past her mum and grabbed her white canvas bag with navy blue stripes and headed out the door.