NOW THAT I FINALLY FOUND YOU MY PRINCESS

Looking in his perfect face. The way his hair flew with the wind blowing. The way he moves, the way he talk, specially the way he SMILE makes my heart drop to my feet. I know this feeling that i always feel whenever our eyes met, is just an infatuation. But who cares? all that i know is I LOVE this person. I cant see no good about him. All i can see is PERFECT. Where the effin place u could ever find a person like him? A person who's everyone could say that he's perfect. I know nobody's perfect but yeah, he's perfect for me. Everytime i see that very black eyes of him, i can see how good his heart is. A very gentleman person, a generous one, a genius one, a talented one. In short the SPOTLIGHT is on his life.

One day, we bumped to each other. I felt like my heart  jumped out of my chest and suddenly my breath  paused at that time. He look at me. Then suddenly a curve in his lips formed. Yes. He smile at me. That  naughty little voltage that tickles my inner chest, that made me collapse. Chos. Just kidding! What did i do? I just also look into his eyes, of course. Suddenly, his face is slowly going down. Would he really kiss me ? Is this the time should i go in the middle of the highway and got myself be hit and run? of course i wont :P. OOPS! He just whispered into my ears. "FINALLY, I HAVE FOUND YOU MY PRINCESS." That's the time that i was really fell into the gorund.

- -

p.s. i'll make a sequel of this XD

 ~ asdfjkl <3