ch-1

You're the god damn CEO of the the big damn company .You can't even do this for me. No no anything for you baby i can bring down this world for you .Baby I love you.
Daisy's POV:
Daisyy!!!Daisyyy!!!! Wake up .How dare you sleep in my class .This is not your first time.My Cg prof Preethi Rebecca was shouting at the top of her voice.Not even a single word of what she told reached my ears.I was still thinking "wow how it will be if it happens in reality".She shook me what the hell ,your still day dreaming get the hell out of my class at once . I don't want to provoke her anymore and get a detention so i quickly got off and moved out of the class.While i was moving out I was thinking about my prince charming from my dreams and then my inner voice spoke" you idiot that dream boy will only be in your dreams"yeah I know was my response. With that melancholy I was toddling down the corridor. Then from afar I can see that a boy was approaching me.As he was taking step by step, nearing me I was able to get a full view of himself.
Omg!!!Omgggg!!!Omgg!!!Am I still day dreaming someone please pinch me omg how can my dream boy my prince charming can come in reality oh!!! He has the same broad shoulders, same height ,exact jawline and even the same chocolate brown eyes.Perfect everything is perfect,I was checking him out while he was waving at me. He touched my shoulder to snap me back to reality but what really happening was ,it was electrifying his touch was radiating heat all over my body .He was asking me something but my vision started to blur no no no I want to speak to him that was it I fainted..