The Borrowers

Okay. This is my own story. Feel free to comment and vote :) thankee

-:-:-:-:-

Allanah x

Chapter 1

-

Once there was a girl named Milly. She is helping her mom every morning, but this morning is peculiar one because when Milly woke up in her room it was such a mess.

her books are not piled up and her clothes were at the hallway! Milly was so shocked she questioned herself: "What is happening to my room?"

Then she heard her mom screaming "What happened at the hallway?!" her mom said.

Milly shouted back "I have no idea!" Then she started fixing herself. When she was going to the

bathroom she saw something small running to the refrigirator! She squinted her eyes to make sure if its real and suddenly it vanished.

But Milly tried to find for it but before that she captured again the appearance of the small creature

'It has a clip on its hair; has a red dress; and brown bag. Milly was stunned.

Then her mom said "Are you okay honey? "

she answered back "Oh yes! Im really okay!"

After she ate her breakfast, she immediately went to the garden. She look and look but she still

can't find that small creature she was so exhausted. Then Milly just sat down at a stool and stared

then suddenly she heard a small voice "Come on, hurry up and be careful, the beans might see us and crash us all up!"

Milly was full of shock! She said "What are beans?"

Then she followed that little voice and when she realized it was gone, she became hopeless.

Because she really want to know more about the creature.

Luckily, she saw it again! And one of it is walking right in front of her. She immediately grabbed it,

put it inside a jar she brought with her.

The next day she tried to know more about the small creature.

I'll continue the chapter 2 maybe tomorrow :) sorry for the inconvenience xx

I promise I'll make a 1D fanfic or other else in collaboration with my friend Leannel :)

Chapter 2

Arriety and I are already friends. We used to talk about her daily living. She told me once that when I'm listening to music she's dancing like there's no tomorrow! and I said to her "I can't imagine that you're dancing. " She's kinda disappointed about what I said. Well, I just changed the topic. I asked her about how she's balancing her time in having fun and doing her chores.

She said that its easy. She also said that its hard to find things for their home. That moment of time

suddenly my granma appeared. She said who i was talking to. I just said i was planning for next week on what Im going to do.

********

I don't think Arriety wants to be cliques with me. I was enthralled. This rarely happens to me because I have lots of friends in school and in our village. So i tried my best to get her attention

she basically have no idea on what Im talking about. Someone help me! I thought.

This situation is absurd. All I expected will be sparse. *sobs* I thought this is the time that I'm going to have a good friend, not

an utter creature.

That was the ending of my story I hoped you're not perplexed with my story. Its my first time anyway. Well, I guess this is the end.

----------

~Allanah xx