Keep your head up

This is the story of a simple girl who loved life. She liked to sing, dance, take care of others and had a big heart of gold.

 The course of her life was normal until she met him. The man that has changed her habits, her principles and her vision of life. She only saw him and only wanted him. 

His arms have become her haven , the beating of his heart have become one the most beautiful symphonies and his eyes had become for her a deep ocean that covered mysterious secrets. He had the gift of clearing her tears, make her smile, take care of her as no one had ever done before. To her, she found the right one; she wanted to spend every second of her life by his side. She had eyes only for him, she was ready for it all. She was doing everything possible to make him happy, to see him happy and smiling. She was convinced that he deserved her confidence that he was not like the others. The night before bed she used to smile at their photos and sleeps quietly trusting that with him tomorrow will always be better than today.

 Everything was perfectly fine for her but she did not know that perfection does not exist. The day she realized it, was one of the worst days of her life. 

She found a picture of him with a girl who left no doubt of his infidelity to her, holding it in her hands trembling, her heart was broken into a thousand and one pieces, tears ran down her cheeks and her breath became increasingly burdensome. 

She had so many questions to ask him, she wanted an explanation so she went to see him and showed him the picture she had in her hands. His response was surprising, he didn't even make the effort to look her in the eyes and said words that cut her soul, words like venom that flows in her veins, hurtful words who made that simple girl who loved life turned into another completely different girl.

 She thought to herself that she was just another girl he was playing to pass the time, she was nothing to him. She said everything was her fault, she had trusted him blindly without thinking, she regretted every second she spent with him. She did nothing except crying, she ate nothing, drank nothing but when she was surrounded by people she smiled and undertakes to remain strong. 

Her friends told her he did not deserve her, she was too good for him and that she'll find someone better. She did not hear it because she already knew, but what she wanted to understand is what did the other girls have that she doesn't? It was this issue that revolved round her head, she tried to find answers but without any results. 

She ached at the thought she felt bad with every beat of heart, she ached with every breath. The night when she is alone, she cries without anyone noticing. She tried to drown all her suffering in the darkness that surrounded her, she wanted nothing more than to be happy with someone who will see just how special she is and that she had what all the other girls do not have.

 Day after day, she slept with black ideas in mind, with a desire not to wake up but she knew in her heart that this is not the end of the world, she had to stay strong and keep her head high, keep hope alive even if it is rare. She did not understand why after all the suffering that he made her live, she could not hate him but she knew she had to move forward without looking back, and resume her life. 

This girl when asked why she changed this much, she smiles and replies: "when one has suffered he no longer see things the same way." While pronouncing the sentence deep inside of her, the scars still have not healed, and memories overturned in her as boiling water which burns everything in its path and wished the arrival of the day she will think of what she wen through without something moving inside of her without  reliving the same pain.

 She was waiting for the arrival of the day that when she will see him and will feel nothing. Him who was the sun that illuminated her days and the moon who made her nights beautiful.