Warning (please read)

Hey if you have never seen Chrno Crusade do not read the top parts that are in BLACK!! the bottom ones yes but not the top, or i will destroy the end of the anime... And by the way please do not be to hard on me i'm still new at this thank you for reading.

Ps: If you have never seen Chrno Crusade you should see it and BTW Chrono is the right name for the boy the the name of the anime is Chrno Crusade so just wanted to say.

And i will make more stories i'm already thinking about it : Diabolik Lovers, Bakemono no ko(in inglish The boy and The beast), HunterXHunter, Magi:The Labirinth Of Magic, Magi:The Kingdom Of Magic, Assassination Classroom(in japanesse Anatsu Kyoushitsu), Akatsuki no Yona(in inglish Yona of the Dawn), Wolf Children, Summer Wars, etc... If you have not seen some of the animes i put there you should see them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bye i will not take more of your time bye bye.

Have a good day bye hope you like my story!!  And the vid up ther is from Bakemono no ko(in inglish The boy and The beast), and the song is * irrisisteble - Fall out boys ft Demi Lovato*