And Then There Were None

Yay, this is my first Oneshot, it took me 3 days to write but I hope you like it. If you ever read, Agatha Christie's 'And Then There Were None' it tells how 10 people died and no one knew about it until the nursery rhyme came to life. So I hope you enjoy this, also please read my NAMJIN story 'Skool Luv Affair' and thank you so much for helping me out here.

Day after day, hour after hour, minute by minute, second by second. My love was different and confused. I wonder if we were real were or just someone fake. I wish the other 9 would see me be happy now...

I.

Love.

You.

[TAO's POV]
Depending on what love is, I still have no idea what to do when I fall for him.

-Kill this, Careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one would care about me-

I woke up in hell to the sound of my phone alarm turning on. It played my favorite band INT (a/n: EXO means external or space, so here it's INT for internal or inside). I loved the band so much until I was in disbelief because my bias left their 12 member group, ZAO.

I groaned and yelled myself to wake up slowly. I looked over and grabbed my phone from my charger station on my bed desk. Quickly I turned off my alarm and checked all of my social media sites to see if there was an update on ZAO (my bias from INT and then he left for a solo career). It took me a couple of minutes to check all of the social media I had and jumped off my bed. After I did that, I tool out a pair of boxer briefs and a towel to start my day with a morning shower.

I quickly turned on my Bluetooth and paired it with my phone to my surround system I installed in my bathroom and shower cubicle. Luckily I had my speakers to be waterproof. And it played my American, Chinese and Korean Pop playlist when I turned it on.

I walked over to the shower cubicle and turned on the water to the right water temperature before I shower.

Soon after, I stripped naked from my tank top and boxer shorts and stood infront if my big sized mirror to check myself out. I looked at myself and sighed in sadness because I hated who I was and I was the only one who is still living. That nursery rhyme, is the reason why I am in pain, I am in hell when I live in agony because I can't talk to them until I die.

The steam from the shower started to fog up my mirror which indicated for me to start my shower. Within less of a second, I was already in the shower. It was nothing special but I wanted to finish up before I head for school.

"Hey Zafina (my phones version of iPhones Siri) what time is it and when does school start at SM Academy?"

"Yes Master, TAO. It is now currently 6:15 in the morning. Your first day of class at SM Academy starts at 8:30 and ends until 4:00 in the evening." Zafina said to me in a monotone voice.

"Thank you." I yelled back and turned off the shower.

I got out, dried myself off and put on my SM Academy school uniform: