Chiaki x Reader: Sugar

"Miss... (L/n)?" "Here!" The class turned to look at the girl because, it's not everyday you see a girl at their school. Chiaki's eyes widened at the sight of her. Her curvy figure, her (hair length) (hair color) hair, her lips, her glimmering (eye color) orbs. He fell in love with it all. Especially her name. (F/n) (L/n).

It's now fall and Chiaki had became good friends with her throughout the school year. Still, Chiaki wanted her for himself. He hated seeing her with anyone and fumed with jealousy when Kanata gave her a goodbye hug. Chiaki let out a dreamy sigh and hugged his pillow close to him. "(F/n) (L/n)..." He muttered sleepily. "You're so cute and I want you to be mine..."

The next day, Chiaki got up and went for a stroll. He looked at all the people on bikes, jogging and walking. 'Wow, lots of people are out this morning.' He thought. He stopped to look at a lake next to the road and the person jogging behind him ran into him.

Chiaki looked down at the girl next to him. "Ow..." "Ah! I'm sorry!!" He held his hand out to her. "No, I'm fine. I wasn't paying attention." She stood up. Chiaki's heart skipped a beat. It was her, the girl of his dreams. She was clad in a pair of skintight jeans, a gray jacket and a pair of silver headphones hanging from her neck. 

On a yellow leash, a husky pranced around her ankles. Chiaki chuckled softly. "Can I pet your dog?" She looked down at the energetic husky and smiled back up at Chiaki. "Yeah. His name is Bombshell." Chiaki scratched the dog behind the ears. "Bombshell. I like that." The dog attacked Chiaki with slobbery kisses. "Ah! Down, Bombshell!" Chiaki chuckled. "I guess he likes me." (F/n) smiled. "Yeah... just like me... " Chiaki blushed and looked up at her. "Y-you do?" She blushed when she realized he had heard her. "Mm... I do..." Chiaki stood up and faced her. Gently, he pulled her in for a kiss. She hugged him and deepened the kiss. Once they separated, Chiaki purred softly in her ear. "Heh, even your kisses are sweet." She blushed. "O-oh shut up!"