CHAPTER 1 [Last night]

Sorry for the mistakes.
-
-
-

Last night was sick. I couldn't believe all that shit with me and Travis went down. Lord knows I've been waiting for this night to happened since ninth grade. It was crazy because it happened so quick . I just don't know if I should tell Von about what happened. Travis is like his childhood friend he grew up with. They used to be best of friends until an big altercation happened with their gang. He would kill me. I mean it shouldn't even matter after all these damn chances I gave him,  after he fucked me over and dated my so called friends , he shouldn't even trip. Besides the point I know he still fucking with other hoes , so one kiss wouldn't hurt.

"KAYLAAA !!" von yelled

"WHAT" ... wonder what the fuck he want.

"Aye baby you ight ? I made you breakfast and you ain't even come down to eat"

"Im sorry I'm not even hungry im so full and tired from last night"

"I heard the party was lit . You had fun ? I hope them lame ass niggas ain't try no slick shit"

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers  "Now von you know these niggas know how you is of course not"

"Yeah alright , well im off to work I'll see you later"

*Von's phone rings*

"Your phone ringing"

"yeah don't answer it, its just these unknown goofies calling me"

I glanced over to see the caller ID and all I saw was T.R.I... I knew exactly who it was. He ex bitch Trina

"mmm ok bye have a nice day"

"Love you"

"that's what they all say" I mumbled. I shut the door

I knew he was fucking around talking about some 'unknown goofies.' Im not stupid and im sure in the hell not dumb. It was cool though cause little did he know.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AUTHORS NOTE : Sorry the chapter is short im trying to make the chapters longer but leave comments !!!!