For Once

For once I just wanted to breathe under water, to feel the water surrounding me, comforting me. However how can you feel comfort without the pain of your lungs burning for oxygen reminding yourself that you can't break the surface.  The surface that holds you from seeing the real reality. The reality that haunts your brain from reaching it's full potential to becoming who you really are. You could become so different then what society says you are and what you have to be, to the way you speak or act, the way you dream and the way you view yourself. That could all change in a matter of seconds if you just break the surface and destroy the boundaries that have been forced on you with no questions asked.  Fearing for what could happen if you opened up your mouth and say  "what  about what I want, my hopes, my dreams, my life?" No one would have an answer because they had the same boundaries forced upon themselves that they now follow with their brain that's able to speak out, but they have accepted those boundaries that they now do not seem as boundaries but things that are apart of their life. They don't matter to them because they have become them, they have become their life. The life you have a choice in if you just open your eyes and swim to the surface and push yourself up and you would be free from all of it. You could become what you were truly meant to be... YOURSELF.