THE INTRODUCTION

Hola amigos, it's that bitch who won't stop making random shit on Photoshop back at it again. This time, I present you with a replacement for my premades shop which you may recall was once this very book.

The replacement? A graphic gallery.

Or, in my case, a shit show.

Where I show you the shit I make. Get it? I don't know why I'm laughing, it's not funny.

Anyway, if you like shitty jokes & shitty graphics, you're in the right place. I promise you my editing is better than my puns. Most of the time. Some of the time. It's extremely debatable. Regardless, I figured this book was significantly better than the premades one that I literally never updated; mostly because I was too lazy to go back & make changes. I realized pretty early on that I strongly prefer making custom covers.

Thus, the shit show was created to house the random stuff I make. Banners, manips, book jackets, covers, you freaking name it. I'll also be redoing some of my super shitty old covers (which can be found showcased in my resource book's chapter of shame called evolution), so that's gonna be fun. I love trying to fix something & making it worse. It's my thing.

Welp, that's all for now, folks. I'll be back sometime soon with some shit to show you.

I need to stop.