The Club

This is my first story ever so please comment if you like it!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's characters!

Chapter 1 - The Club

"C'mon Joey, please!" Yugi begged.

"No Yugi! I don't wanna go." Joey argued back.

Joey and Yugi had been hanging out at Joey's house after school. Yugi was bugging his friend to go to a new gay bar that had just opened.

"Why not, buddy?" Yugi asked

"Hmmm...let me think....maybe because I'm new at this thing being gay and all. You know that I have never had a boyfriend and I don't have one like you.

"Please Joey, it's the newest gay club in town, we will have lots of fun and Yami is coming too.

"You might meet someone there, like when I met Yami.

"Alright Yugi I'll go, but don't be with Yami all the time when we are there.

Yugi smiled as he rose to his feet. "Thanks Joey and don't worry, you will surely meet someone there. Now c'mon, let's go and get ready. Yugi said as he walked, Joey sighed as he followed him.

That night the three arrived at the club. There were multi-colored lights flashing with different patterns reflecting on the floors and walls, and rocking music echoing throughout the building. People were dancing to the music, talking, making out or getting a drink from the bar. "Wow, isn't this great Joey!" Yugi said smiling.

"Yeah I guess but does it have to be guys making out everywhere." Joey looking around in the club.

"Joey it's a gay club, of course there is going to be guys making out.

"Joey, why don't you get us some drinks, how about some soda?"

"Ok, what would you like?"

"Pepsi if they have it." Yugi replied.

"I'll have some coke." Yami said.

"We'll wait here." They said.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Joey said as he walked towards the bar.

Once he got there, the worker asked, "What'll it be sir?"

"A Pepsi, a Coke and a Mountain Dew please." Joey said.

"Coming up!" the worker replied as he went to fill the order.

As Joey waited for the drinks, he glanced around. As he looked to his left his eyes widened. Next to him was a tall teenager with chestnut hair, cool sapphire eyes, and he was wearing a purple buttoned top and black slacks. Joey blushed at how handsome the teen was and looked away. Suddenly when he looked the other way, a guy approached him.

"Hey there cutie, you alone?" The stranger said.

"Excuse me!" Joey said.

"Wanna come home with me tonight?" The stranger said.

"No, thank you." Joey said.

He started to walk away and then a hand grabbed his arm. Joey tried to pull away but he was too strong.

"Let go of me!" Joey said.

"No, you're coming home with me!" The stranger said.

"Stop it!" Joey said.

Then suddenly the teen with chestnut hair Joey saw before approached them and grabbed the stranger.

" He said to let go of him!" The chestnut haired teen said.