1. Meeting Him

It was a day when you, the captain of the DiamondFeather Pirates allowed your crew members to take a break and that was how it all started. The ship, Death Bringer, steered off course and after fiddling with the steering wheels for nearly an hour, your whole crew managed to get it back on course. Everything was going all well UNTIL your ship felt a bit of pressure underneath. Slowly a yellow submarine started rising up and you saw an adorable polar bear come out of it. Though you wanted to touch and hug it, you had to act like a formal captain.

"Declare who your captain is!" You yelled. The polar bear walked inside and not long after, a man who had a mushroom patterned beanie with a katana came out. Your first thought was...He is so fucking hot! But you learnt never give in to a boy like that. Confronting him you asked "Why did you crash into our ship?" He simply smirked which made you feel like he was even more your type of man and your body heat was rising so fast, matching the speed of your heart.

"Answer me!" You yelled once again, hoping this time he would answer. Another smirk. So hot.

"Mind going inside to talk about this?" He asked. You heart raced even faster. You wanted to yell "YES!" but you needed up stuttering "Y-you b-bet-ter n-not try d-den-nyin-ng t-this."

----------
I know it's bad...first <Anime>xReader fanfic.....please leave a comment and tell me whether or not I should continue....