Chapter 1 Moving in

Things to know
Y/n=your name
E/c=eye color
H/c=hair color
F/c= favorite color
S/f/c=second favorite color
Pov= pount of view
Your pov
I just move into my street. My house was white on the outside. My bedroom was my f/c. My livingroom was my s/f/c. I was enjoing it here. I was of couruse a huge fan of Aphmau. My fav charater is Travis. (If he isn't your fav charcter then just pretend.)
I went over to his and the guys house. Laurence open the door. His checks were red he said oh why hello there are you new to the neighborhood. I said yes I just wanted to see and meet my new neighbors and my name is
y/n He said oh then come in pleaseand my name us Larence. I said thanks. He sat me down on there couch. He said Dante, Travis, Garroth come in the livingroom we have a guest. Travis said yes I hope there a pretty girl so that qay I can show them my fine moves. Dante said ok I'll be just one second. Garroth said ok. Laurence said ok this is y/n. Travis said well hello little muss pretty. I thought man he is even hotter up front. I said well thank you um Travis right. I smirkered. He said yeah how did you know. I said because I watch Aphmau's channel. He said oh ok. Dante said well it's very nice to meet you do you want to see around the house a little. I said um sure why not. Garroth said hey Travis why don't you show y/n to your room first. I said that's fine with me as long as it's fine with Travis. He said um sure. I said great now I am guessing it has alot of green in it. He said well I guess the smartest and prettyest contestant got it right. I giggled.
Laurence's pov
Man y/n is so pretty. Even her laugh is adorable. Wait no I can't be in love with y/n. I thought man how could she fall for Travis. Well if he makes a butt pun then I am sure he will get at the lest slaped. Then I over herd yhere conversation. He said your dad must be a baker because your buns are looki'n sweet. SHE GIGGLED AT THAT. Well then that is unusual.
Travis' pov
I said your dad must be a baker because your buns looki'n sweet. She giggled. I then thought ok this girl is preffect for me.
Your pov
Travis made the sweetesr pun ever. I thought man no one ever said a pun that pounted out my booty that be popi'n so I giggled. Garroth came down to Travis' room. He said well y/n do you want to stay for dinner. I said sure why not.
Travis' pov
She is staing for dinner wow this is incredible. She is perfect. And very bootaful. Laurence said Garroth this time I am cooking ok because you cooked a t new years eve. He said fine. I was sitting down on Travis' couch that is in his bedroom. Katelyn came in yelling OK TRAVIS WHY IS THERE A NEW GIRL HERE. And why did you not tell me about this little angel. He said well she just moved in. She said ok. Oh and I am Katelyn. I said nice to meet you Katelyn. She said are we still having dinner here because I brought Aphmau and she brought Aaron, Zane, and Kawaii~Chan. And I brought Jeffroy, Nicole, and Valyd. He said yeah and y/n is joining us to and don't worry she knows everyone because she watches Aphmau's channel. She said prefect.
Later after dinner.
Travis had offered to walk me home. I thanked him. When we got to my house I gave him a kiss on the check and said that is for being good at dinner and not tring to make puns about my butt at dinner. He said oh I have really never tried that before. I said well see you tomorrow. He said sure.
Katelyn's pov
I was spying on Travis and the new girl. I was actually impressed. And then she gave him a kiss on the check. I thought prefect no more Travis means no more butt puns. This girl is prefect for Travis. But why do I feel this eching pain. I don't know but this will be the best thing sense computers.