To Find You || A TBNRFrags OneShot

Song ~ Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds Of Summer

P.S. It seriously fits the one-shot.

At the age of four years old, she wept and wept for him to move back. He sure wished he could but he couldn't. She cried, and cried, and cried. He sat there, deep in thought; wishing he could make her laugh again, hear her soft, amazing voice as she hit the high notes when they sang, he could see her beautiful smile, he wished to be able to watch her deep blue eyes gleam in joy as she would play in his parents' backyard.

At the age of eighteen, she dropped out of college on she was able to, so she never stopped looking for him. She'd love to travel and wander the world. She held the golden necklace he gave to her with the letter 'P' on it: to remember his name. But for some reason, it'd become warmer and warmer every step when she'd look at the map, looking for him. And as she'd stop for a bite or go back, wishing she'd find him, it'd become cold and chilly.

She knew it was a sign. But, what did it mean? She thought that as she got closer and closer, it would become warm. And the farther she'd get, it would become colder. He felt it too. The warmth and the chills. They both followed their instincts and travelled to find each other. Anyways, the shape was a broken heart. His had the first letter of her name as she had the first letter of his name.

She went all around the world. Hawaii, Italy, Texas, Venice, Netherlands, South Africa. Many, many other places.

Until,

She stopped searching and gave up in the country of Australia. He did too, in the exact same area as she stopped - Sydney. She sat down on a park bench, crying to find him. He sat at a bench behind her.

But,

He noticed her. He grinned and crept closer to her. He went up to her and screamed, "Boo!". She turned around, as shocked she could ever be. "Preston!" She cried on his shoulder. "I missed you." She buried her head in the crook of his neck.

And with that, their necklaces magnetically connected into a heart shape.

"I missed you too,"