Preface

17th April 2016

A very happy birthday to me. I am 22 today. It's 1.57 in the morning and I'm still awake. I am flooded with messages and calls and even Social media statues. It's very sweet to see love for yourself. It's very sweet to see your dad, who sleeps at 10 every night but was awake till 12 just to wish me and cut the cake. It's very sweet to read all the lovely messages by family and friends.

God! I can't imagine what my sister has put a status for me. Okay! Selfie queen is fine because that's what I am but Ek Aur Saal Alhad Ho Gayi Teri Jawaani? What the hell! Alhad? Seriously? I roll my eyes, only your sister can do this with you.

I look aside. My brother is still busy with his cellphone. Well! I got the first birthday gift ever from him.Rayban shades! Not bad. At least I should be proud of my 18 years old brother, who gifted me something from his owned money.

Well, a diamond merchant can afford this. Actually! Two diamond merchants, including dad. I again got diamond on my birthday but this time Diamond Earrings. Tradition is still on. Diamonds as gifts.

Suddenly my phone pop up with a What'sApp message. I glance at the clock. 2.00 AM. I see Aman Khosla fleshing on my screen. I smile and open it.

*Oi, Darling

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday

I'm glad and blessed to have a wonderful friend like you in life and I hope you get everything you desire for. I shall always maintain this bond. God bless you baba. Loads of love!❤ Happy birthday*

Such a sweet gesture. This guy I tell you, loud and chirping, funny and idiotic with hippie beard and shabby hair but helpful and cute as hell.

I further see my other messages. God! People have actually changed their Profile picture with mine and with all lovey dovey messages.

*Happy birthday to my lady love. I love u a lot. May god bless u.. hve a grt day and years ahead no matter wat u ll always be special for me* Mamta.

Awwwww this girl!! The only girl who was part of my amity years from start to the end. My lady love! Words aren't enough to express my feelings for her.

PS: We aren't lesbians.

further I see Utsav's message

*Happy bday Kinjal. God bless you. You've been a good friend Have fun enjoy*

And you have been my cute and lame joker friend. I smile. I remember so many jokes he made in the class and on me or on others all the time. Happy go lucky guy!

Jill *Happy birthday girl, god bless you. I love you* I love her too. God! The scholar of BBA Batch. I would die to get 9.7 SGPA in my whole life. I don't know how does she manage it. A girl with attitude(for boys) yet a soft hearted person.

Dipti* Happy birthday Dwarf*

A chopstick has told me Dwarf? Wow! My minion and kuchi puchi girl of my group.

*Happy birthday Kinni* Chandrika. God! This bong girl is so sweet. Dot 12.00 AM she wished me

Damn! I am gonna die reading this

*Kinjiiiii babyyyy❤

Happpyy Birthdayyyy love

I never knew we would end up being so good friends

Its just like something unexpected

Kinji baby Grow In all aspects of life

Money.Love.Kindness.Passion.and much moree

I love you sweetheart

They say maturity comes with experience and not with age

And i say you ve experienced a lot so you probably know what i mean now baby

Enjoyyyy

May God shower all his blessings on you this day

And may you get all what you deserve and desire❤❤❤❤

Once again happy birthday❤❤* Karishma.

Damn! I love her. The only girl with whom I fight alot, yet can't live without her. My only cry baby!

*Happy birthday kini* Krunal. Oh my Jethalal! He remembered my birthday.

Haha *Happy Birthday Tum Jiyo Hazaaro Saal* Aman Shangvi.

PS: He is a jabra Fan and Phawda guy. Only Phoonsuk Waangdoo of my class. I have seen him sitting in Marketing and even in international business lectures though he is finance guy.

So am I. A finance and international business.

I can't imagine my two years of MBA is done(almost done) Finals are still due. Damn this college, my first exam is on my parents wedding anniversary. I roll my eyes, can't help it. Amity Global Business School Mumbai does this everything, ruining holidays and birthdays are their favorite. I almost laughed when few days ago Sanghvi cribbed over exams on his birthday. We still do and crib over it. We still crib our college (as every students across different colleges in the world do) Cribbing and blaming others for your failure and laziness is so easy in this world.

I remember doing same when I was in college, well starting of the college, like everyone I used to crib but I took an effort to change. I took help of facilities, friends and even of enemies(sometimes)

I changed, learned, cried, laughed so much in those years. Glimpses are still with me. I still remember the very first day when I entered in Amity. The day when I decided to take admission after consulting my best friend Abhishek Shrivastav.