Bound love

Niall had been Zayn's best friend ever since the first day of school. Niall had lived a pretty crappy life till he met Zayn. Niall was put in an orphanage as a baby by his mom. He was adopted by his dads Harry and Liam and because he has two dads people judged him and wouldn't be his friend, parents wouldn't let there kids go over to his house, and he was treated like he didn't belong

********

Niall's POV

Zayn was the first person to ever really see through everything said and ever truly find the real me. He was my only friend and I was ok with it because he was all I need. He care about my feelings, he treats me with respect, he's funny, and fun to be around.

********

It's the first day back to school and I'm going into the 12th grade grade. I haven't seen Zayn all summer because he went to see him family. I really need to see his smile and I need to hear his laugh after I tell him a corny jock. I just need him back in my life. Life without Zayn was like being locked in jail and never seeing the light of day and every minute that I'm sitting and waiting the feeling gets worse.

Then I see him dressed up In all black with his hair slicked up in a quiff and an amazing amount of stubble that could drive any girl crazy or man...like me. I know that i need to get ride of these thoughts, he's my friend and I don't want to lose him. I've never told Zayn the way that I feel about him because I don't want to lose his friendship because he doesn't feel the same way. He's very private about his life but I can just see in his eyes that he likes girls and it hurts to know that he will never feel the same way.

I feel my heart drop as Zayn slowly walked closer and closer to me, everything is running in slow motion. he doing this on purpose, he trying to make me drool over him. I forget where I am and what happening around me until he spoke. He has the voice of an angel when he sings and the voice of a sex god any other time.

"Hi NiNi" and my heart fluttered as the words rolled off his tongue, he was so cute and the way he says my name is so sexy. He has no idea what he does to me. He has me wrapped around his finger, I'm like a little puppet to his plays doing whatever he wants me to do.

"Hey Z." I greeted him with a huge smile on my face.

"How was your summer blondie" Zayn said while ruffling my hair.

"One don't touch me you dick and two it was ok but it would have been better with you" he started to laugh at my snappy remark and I can't help but join in. His laugh is like the flu you get around it and you just can stop it from spreading.

"You know you like it" little did he know that I really do, I have this huge hair fetish but it's so hard not to shove him up against the wall when he talks to me all possessive.

He sat down on the bench and wrapped his arm around me. Creating a warmth that I need and thirst for. The skin he touched is now covered in goose bumps and I can hear my heart beating rapidly. I just feel like I'm going to explode.

"Ni..?" He sounded concerned

"Huh yea?"

A

"you look sick, do you feel ok"

"Uh yea I'm just a little out of it" I really need to tell him how I feel because my emotions are just eating away at me but if he feels different my one and only friend might leave me then ill have nothing left to make me feel worth anything.

Zayn leaned in and put his head on my shoulder and gave me a hug. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I have so much to tell you about my summer and I can wait to hear what you did all summer"