Why?!

I woke up then I got up from my wrecked bed, blinking a couple of times. I remembered the ones whom I had failed, came and destroyed my home. Now, I sit in a broken home, a home without a roof, ruined glass. I looked up at the dark sky, it was still evening. I got out of bed for my daily routine, I walked over to my mirror, which was surprisingly left clean and was not tampered with. The ones I had failed told me, "That mirror is too much" Then they left, I didn't understand what they meant so I ignored it. 

I grabbed my comb and grabbed my hair, pulling it to my shoulder. I started to comb thinking of my shattered life, I had failed two relationships, two deliveries of soon to be children, no.. three, and ten driving tests. I sighed and I putted down my comb, staring deeply at the mirror. Nothing would be as bad as what happened yesterday, 

It was a nice morning, nothing happened. But, After years of trying to deliver a baby without failing, I finally had a baby girl. I loved her so much, I decided to name her, Fea. But, Nobody was my lover, so they had taken her away and changed her identity, to Kate. For me, Kate is not a great and special name for a child! I tried to argue with them and tell them what I had in mind, but they ignored me and instead of sending Fea or Kate to a family, they killed her, Fea was only a baby... and they killed her.

I shook my head, trying to get the thought out. It finally gone out and I looked at the mirror one more time, leading me to remember my childhood, When I was poor little Fae. Once a year, I would ask my family what 'Fae' means, they all similarly answered,

"Fae is a beautiful fairy that swishes through the night sky, her eyes are dark orange and her hair is long and wavy. She had failed a lot of systems and she hated that, Her family disapproved of her education so, they forced her to live alone in the streets. She became human and she wandered off into the dark forest of the night, and there, she never was seen again" 

I wasn't sure if my family were future tellers because all they said was true for me, except for the beautiful fairy part, of course. I sighed and I walked to the door, opening it and stepping out, The flowers shook during this windy day, the trees seemed like they were going to drop anytime soon. I closed my eyes, letting the hard wind trickle on my face, I opened my eyes once again and, I continued my random walk. Observing the structures were my favorite hobby. 

I heard a flatter of wings, I looked around and I saw a small ladybug, how could a ladybug make such roaring noise? I smiled at the tiny ladybug flapping it's wings and it flew around me. I enjoyed having the company of animals, they're more helpful than... humans. The ladybug flew onto my hand, the soft movement of the bug relaxed my fear and anger, letting out my sadness and opening in my happiness. The bug started to flap it's wings and it flew away, After the ladybug left, everyday seemed normal again. A boring sad life, without friends nor lovers nor children.

I heard a rustle of leaves from the bushes, I quickly turned and ran, as I didn't want to suspected as a thief. I ran through the trees, knocking away all the spiderwebs. I stumbled and I fell onto the comfy leaves, I shut my eyes, awaiting an impact. Surprisingly, I felt no impact apart from a scratch on my knee, but it didn't hurt at all. 

I happily sighed in relief, I felt like today was going to be a great day due to me not getting hurt from falling, unlike usual. I got up, excited of the day. I rushed through the leaves and into my collapsed house, I ran into it and I sat onto my small bed, I heard the leaves again. Fearing something might ruin my day, I get up and I sprinted to the door, locking it with a silver lock, I had found during my run.

I walked slowly back to my bed, anxious of what would happen. I sat down on my bed and stared at the door, carefully. Suddenly, A roaring bang was heard on the door, I jumped and I bolted under the bed, the door finally was kicked open and a group of people stepped in. I worriedly kept silent as I didn't know what would happen if I made a little squeak. 

The leader shouted to the room, "Wherever you are, COME OUT NOW!" I quivered fearing the people, One was a young girl and she scattered to the room, she looked under the bed, seeing me. She smirked and she got up, turning around to face the leader, "Leader, I found her" The leader smirked and he walked closer to the bed, lifting it up. 

"Hey, Ladybug" My eyes widened and I trembled, I shut my eyes awaiting something, again, not getting it. Instead, when I opened my eyes, It was still pitch black. I heard a couple of chuckles and giggled, I shuddered at their laughs.