Danger ( Camren )

LAUREN'S POV

I went to visit my mom over the summer but now I have to go with my step sister her annoying friends and my step mom yay I thought to myself I walked up to the door and opened It "ANYONE HOME" I yelled "ya bye" I heard Dinah say I saw a beautiful black curled hair girl with chocolate eyes and she was wearing a bow she was so cute.

I walked up the stairs " Hi I'm Lauren Dinah's sister" I said "H- Hi I'm ka-Karla but please call me Camila" she said while stuttering as I was in my room I heard "do you like her because I know your gay" DINAH said "ya she's hot " Camila said "but dangerous it's okay I don't think she'll hurt you" DINAH said,

I was unpacking "you need help" I heard someone say oy was Camila and Dinah "sure" I said while handing them stuff then I got a call from the hospital

L

Hello

Hospital

Hello we are sorry to inform you your mom has passed away she had cancer sorry.

I felt my heart drop "what the fuck" I yelled and hit the floor and started crying "No no no" i said My dad ran up to me "I'm so sorry" He said "what the hell did you know did you know she had cancer" I yelled at him "yes sorry" I ran out of the house and fell in the grass.

I sat up crying Camila came over and pulled me up and gave me a hug "I'm so sorry honestly" she said looking into. My eyes "it's fine do you have both your parents" I said looking at her eyes "um my mom died when I was 5 and my dad well" she looked at me scared "you can trust me camz" I said "well my dad hits me and no one knows" she said with tears in her eyes I leaned in and kissed her she kissed back her lips were so soft and full of love. it felt like thousands of electric bults we both pulled back getting air "I know you like me I heard you and my sister" I said smiling "I also think your super cute and pretty" I said while looking at her and she blushed "so what does this mean" She said Dinah came "over you okay dog" she said "ya I guess umm I'll talk to you guys later" I said while running in my room.

I walked in my room and I took out a picture of my mom and me and sat it on the desk I had gotten a voicemail from my mom

Mom

Hey baby girl I'm sorry to inform you but I have Cancer I wish I could be there for you I'm going to die in less than 2 day remember keep your head up I love you bye.

I started crying my dad walked in "what's wrong" he said "nothing get out" i said while I put my head in my hands "Mila what's wrong" DINAH said with Camila in the back of her " Can we go somewhere" I said while they nodded we went to the beach I walked in front of Dinah and Camila i felt sadness come over me I fell and started crying Dinah and Camila came running over "what's wrong" they said "Nothing" I said while walking away "You know what I tried but of course you have to be a bitch your probably doing this for attention you probably don't even care you mother died" She said and then realized what she said "omg Lauren I'm so sorry" she said I walked toward her "I might be a bitch but I didn't do this for attention I loved my mom she was the only thing i had the only person I could talk to so don't you fucking say I don't care" I said and pushed her and walked away Camila was in shook.

CAMILAS POV

When I heard DINAH say that I could see how heart Lauren was she exploded she then walked on "Go after her you know the way back" DINAH said I ran after Lauren "Come here I'm sorry" I said "Leave me alone Camila okay you probably don't even care god let's just go back" she demanded we walked to the car and drove home it was complete silence so I broke the tension "umm DINAH can I sleepover tonight" I said DINAH nodded "of course".

We finally arrived at there house Lauren ran inside we then heard something break DINAH ran upstairs I followed her "what the hell" I heard when I got in the room there was crap all over the floor a mirror was broke and she had a picture of her mom her dad came in "clean all this up and go downstairs we ordered food and Camila you may stay" he said looking angry we were at the table we were all eating until " So lauren how is your mom doing" Dinah's mom said she didn't know about what happened Lauren bolted out of the house " Ill go get her" I said while running Lauren was sitting on the floor "Camila please... i cut her off by pressing my lips on hers " I know but I'm not leaving your side we are gonna talk about this"..

----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS I MADE A NEW BOOK VOTE COMMENT LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT.