Miley cyrus:the real story

AUTHORS NOTE:

this story is about the real story of miley cyrus!!!i want people to know what really happened to her...i want you to know how did a pretty popstar turned into a horrible bitch.maybe you would feel bad after you read this.but,i just want to stop the people whos judging miley.who doesnt even know the real story.i hope youll enjoy!!! ^_^

THE PAST

-MILEY-

i can almost see it,the dream im dreaming

all the voice in side my headset

youll never reach it

everystep im taking,every move i make feels

lost with no directions.....

im listening to my song right now.i feel so calm when i listen to it.its like its comforting me.

  miley!!come down a sec you half to see this...

thats my friend..i wonder what is it?well,i gotta see it.

   what is it?

she turned her laptop on....and start opening a page...and click something,i think its a video?

O_O-------->me

n-o t-his is not true!!!!no its not!!!!please.....its not true!!!

  i didnt know who posted this.miley,the reporters are waiting for you outside..im sorry.

i didnt heard anything but the sound of my tears droping on the floor....i cant belive this!i cant!i really cant!how did this happened?!how?!

my tears cant stop droping.its like im frozen.cant move,i cant say anything but just cry and cry.how did this happen?

   miley.im really sorry.i really feel so bad right now...

i heard her saying something.but,i dont care!!!im so confused right now!!!!

  i didnt know who posted that sex video with you and your boyfriend....

heard her?yes!its our sex video with me and my boyfriend.i didnt know who posted that.i cant believe that this would happen...its impossible for that to be posted....and if someone will post that it could be my boyfriend.but,he would never do that,because he said that he love me and he would never ruind my career...

MORNING

my head hurts so much!what did just happen last night?why am i heer in my bed.i cant remember anything but just about the sex video.how did i get here?

i stood up and went to the bathroom.i cleance my face wth water and tied my hair...i went downstairs to drink coffee.

  miley.are you ok?

  yeah,how did i get to my bed?

  owh....you colapse in the middle of you interview with the reportes..

colapse?why did the reporters came here?

  ha?why did they interviewed me?

  you dont acsualy remember?