Episode 0.5: A New Start

A Random POV:

This takes places in the object worlds, no humans is in there. A object universe is a unrealistic, mystery, fantasy tale. It's all begin in this setting..

???????: *huffing and running to his studio* 

Boss: Where is he?! He supposed to be here 10 minutes ago!!

???????: *opens the door quite fast* Sorry sir.. I'm late-

Boss: WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE EARLY!

???????: Well sorry boss! But It's the day to start making my object show-

Boss: I KNOW! NOW GET TO WORK BATTERY OR YOU'RE FIRED!! *slam the door in front of him*

Battery: Wow. this gut has no respect...

*3 hours later*

Battery: Ok so guys you might needs to carry these paper and write them down right? 

Textbook: Yes, Battery!

Battery: Potion! You served to which objects to be in this show!

Potion: But Battery, what name should we call it?

Textbook: I know! World of Ob- *trips over* *drops the papers and it flew out of the window* Oops..

Battery, Potion, Textbook and Perfume Bottle:  *looks outside the window*

Perfume Bottle: Welp, guess it got delivered when we didn't wrote something down..

Battery: I... I- oh whatever! *smashed something to the ground and walks away*

*Somehow the magic appeared out of nowhere*

*The paper wrote the names by itself*

*few hours later*

Strawberry: *was going outside*

Strawberry's Letter: *flew to her*

Strawberry: Huh? *grabs the letter* What did it it say? *reads it*
"'You are invited to a competition, and the lucky winner will get 1 million dollars! You can take less than 5 objects to come here. It's your choice to go to this show, it'll be pretty fun!'
Signed: Battery"