Sunyoul(UP10TION)Sneak

You were in your room reading and listening to music. You were waiting for your boyfriend, Sunyoul to come home. You were reading on your phone facing away from the door, it was relaxing. Until u felt a hand on your butt and " hey babe" "oh hey Sneakkkk" " I just tried to scare u y/n" " you've tried so many times but..FAILED" "can I still get a kiss*starts pouting""fine Sunyoul". You leaned in and gave him a kiss but before u could pull away he sat on your guys bed. He pushed u down on the bed not breaking the kiss, he started to unbutton your shirt and u took his off. When he finished unbuttoning your shirt he took it off and threw it, when he threw it u unbuttoned his pants. He started leaving kisses down your jaw and neck when he kissed your sweet spot u moaned Sunyollllllll ahhhhh. He took that as a sign to bite, lick, and kiss there. U were moaning ahhhhhhh mhhng, but the music covered it. Then sunyoul took your skirt off u and his pants, u could already see the tent forming in his pants. He smirked at your matching dark red lingerie. He rubbed your clit through your panties " Sunyoul mphm AHHH don't stop". He started going faster "I'm about to cumm". You cummed on his fingers and he licked it of "you taste good". Then he undid your bra and threw it, he started sucking on your nipples and biting them. You were biting you lip so u don't moan, you put your hands in his hair and started playing with his back locks. He said "moan my name" u stopped biting your lip and moan his name from him massaging and sucking your boobs. He took off your panties and his boxers and without u noticing he stuck two fingers in u. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh SUNYOUL I fucking love u" "faster Sunyoul". He sped up and curled his fingers hitting your g-spot. Without warning u cummed on his fingers again he sucked it off and kissed u making u taste yourself. Then while u were kissing he stick his length in you, it didn't hurt that bad since it wasn't your guys first time. He started pumping slow to ease the pain and after a minute u said "faster please" he went faster. He was grunting and u were moaning, "y/n u are so tight" then after a few more minutes of this he cummed in you. U cummed right after, he flopped down next to u. U guys say in silence for a bit catching your breathes, then he broke it saying " want a baby" u said yes. Now u two are gonna try to have a baby, he hugged u and put the blankets over u guys. The Xiao(your little brother) and Wei(bff) bursts in, Sunyoul sat up and covered u. Xiao said "OMG MY NOONA IS HAVING A BABY " ,Wei said "nice Y/n I'm proud u guys are having one". U and Sunyoul said thanks and Wei got out. You and Sunyoul got dressed and went out there, everybody looked at u and Sunyoul with smirks or surprised. Sunyoul said " well we're having a baby". Everyone clapped.