never; prologue

ps.: before reading this book you should go and read the first book; taken.
- you can find it on my page among my books ;)

pps.: i'm not a native korean speaker, i barely know the basics of hangeul. neither am i an english native speaker, so please allow some mistakes in my writing, but please tell if there are any mistakes and i'll go and fix them.

thank you reading, and helpinh me 'perfect' my writing. have a still good day.

P R O L O G U E :
taehyung stood at the podium of his graduation smiling as he received his graduation papers. people where clapping smiling big, except for one girl.

mini.

taehyung walked off the podium and was met with hyungs' arms, congratulating him with his now official graduation.

his turned and his eyes met with hers again a lump formed in his tummy. a ball of regret. cause ever since the day he rejected her he didn't feel like jae was there anymore. like she had left to make space for mini.

i regret rejecting you. cause as i see you now, you are one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen.

i wish i could go back and do right so that i didn't have to be so broken now.

That's the prolouge I guess. Thank you for reading. First chapter will be up soon.

heidi lovise