Prologue

I felt the bedside she was sitting next to tremble with her shaking hands. She gently slipped her hand under mine and rubbed her thumb softly on the skin. I wanted to say something, anything to let her know I was listening. I wanted to reassure her with the words I had to say to her. Yet, I couldn't. I wanted and needed to, but I couldn't. I was in physical and mental agony. From not being able to speak to her and from my injuries. I know she's in pain, knowing I'm incapable of doing anything.

I could hear the heart monitor beep in a steady rhythm and her breathing. She was struggling to keep herself from crying, from losing herself to tears. Her breathing shaky and uneven, just like mine.

Something made a creaking sound and footsteps entered the room. A familiar masculine voice echoed in here. Wherever here was. "Let's go. The doctors need to tend to him. Don't worry, he'll make it. He'll pull through." Silence fell over the room. Then a soft scraping sound was made and my hand was made empty from her missing touch.

Wait! Don't leave yet! I pleaded in my mind. I was afraid of not feeling her presence next to me again.

Her voice spoke to me again. "Please, don't leave me. I still need you," she whispered. Then her footsteps left the room.

The other presence was still here, yet I couldn't place who it was. I didn't know who either of them was, but I knew they meant something important to me. My mind was clouded with a soothing mist, but also a stabbing pain. I could barely concentrate.

The masculine voice spoke again, but to me. "Hang in there. You have to. Not just for her, but for everyone else too. Including me." Then his footsteps left the room.

Now I was alone.

I listened to a ticking sound and counted to sixty every time. Thirty minutes passed by, an hour, and longer. The pains in my shoulder and my sides gradually got worse. It felt like fire running through the wounds. Someone eventually came in and tapped at something that made a tinkling sound. They grunted, a woman it sounded like, as they reached for something. Then she let out a quick breath and then clicked something. The fires started to fade and she left the room with a click as they did.

Her footsteps got quieter and quieter and more muffled as she went farther from me. The ticking came back and then suddenly was broken. A high pitched shriek came and turned louder with pounding steps as it got closer. Then it was cut off short with a sharp bang. "CHELSIE!," another woman's voice screamed. More clacking of footsteps and then heavy quick ones. My heart and the beeping grew faster.

"NO! Stay away! Don't come any closer! No, wait! Please!" Panicked sharp breaths came from the other woman. Scuttling, whimpers, and sobs came from her. "NO! PLEASE!" A bloodcurdling scream tore its way into the air. Then abruptly was cut off with a gurgling and a crackling sound, an attempting sound to take in air. Then a muffled snap.

The heavy footfalls came nearer and the beeping sound grew faster along with the beating of my heart. Then the steps stopped and creaking sound slowly continued until finally it stopped. The smell of fresh blood came in the room and the heavy steps came and stopped once more next to my bedside. A dark chuckle came from the man and I felt a sharp edge, that was warm with blood, against my throat. And he pressed.

Ooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I wonder what's going to happen next! But wait! You have to wait wayyyyy longer of course because of more chapters to come and stuff!

I haven't updated anything in forever because of my schedule of stressful stuff so yeah. I will try to update when I have the time and get the opportunity to do so, so y'all will just have to wait! Thank you for still staying with me.

And please, no hate comments or anything rude to me because that's just rude. I wouldn't do that to you based on what you believe in or how you are and others things. So please, have the courtesy to treat me the same way equally I would treat you. If you have a problem with who I am then just leave because I know none of that is true and you wouldn't have gotten the chance to be able know me. If you do that with everyone then, man you must have a sad life and must hate on people because of your own insecurities. I have insecurities too and so does everyone else, so deal with it like I and everyone else deal with it. Thank you.

And by the way I won't be using curse words now so I'll do something to substitute it. Such as this: Agghh, this dog ________ bit me! _____________! That way y'all can use whatever words you like to use and I use words I like to use.

You can call me Lezily or Lindy or just Lez. Or just any nice nicknames y'all have.

Luv y'all!