I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

"I just want you to know who i am"...- an excerpt lyrics from the song "IRIS" which inspires me a lot. After you read this article about me, I just want you to know who i am. I just want you to visit my world and invade it but not to conquer it. In this passage,I just want to share my thoughts, beliefs, ideas & principles in order for you to absorb the true essence of me.

Bon jour everybody! I am Angelo Pascua dela Cruz. I'm 16 years old.I'm residing in the Dasmariñas City,Cavite.I'm the first son of Israel H.dela Cruz & Analiza G.Pascua.I have two siblings,Jean Paul & Mark Gabrielle P. dela Cruz.

I finished my studies in elementary level in the Dasmariñas Elementary School with some recognitions. I finished my high school days in the Congressional National High School-Main Campus-also in Dasmariñas. Now, I sent myself there in Cavite State University-Imus Campus : College of Business & Entrepreneurship and I took the course of Bachelor of Science in Business Management major in Human Resource Development Management-but this is not my preferred course. I want to take a course that deals with the language skills and proficiency specifically, the foreign languages. Once, I took the UPCAT there in UPDiliman with the course of BS Linguistics. Unfortunately, I was destined to study here in CvSU-CBE and so, I accepted it wholeheartedly. Now,I am enjoying my course even though it's a little bit hard.As of now, I can say that I am jubilant enough to cope with my classmates because they are always inspire me to strive hard in studies. I'm also jovial because of the quality education that is being implied here in CvSU, yet I still looking forward for more knowledge in order for me to use it in the real world.

In the other side of me, I'm a type of student that is very funny and fancy yet studious. i love to study, gather more facts and trivias and explore new discoveries but I'm not a type of student that is nerd or serious.I love to read books and I find myself busy in browsing educational wensites in the internet. In my personal attributes, I'm amicable & sociable. I'm also a type of person that is zany yet I have a sense of humor.

In terms of activities, I'm now a member of CHI BETA EPSILON HONOR SOCIETY-an organization that is comprised of academic scholars.