Real feelings { A Baeza Fan Fiction }

real feelings : chapter 1

~~~~~* For those of you who dont know who baeza is he is a rapper who recently made his own clothing line

And for those of you whp dont know me im new here .*~~~~~~~~≈≈

It was holloween. Rosalie and her friends were at a party .

" Rose im going to go get a drink. dont get into to much trouble when im gone k? " i nodded. she always acted like my mom but were the same age. Just the i saw someone walk in. He looked Familiar some way. Oh wait i know who this is. Anthony. Anthony R. Baeza. He started walking towards me. He had on his baeza mafia hoodie and jeans.

" Well hi there " i said winking. Lol. why am i getting shy. " whats up? " i said.tryna regain my chillness.

" Hey cutie. why you alone? need some company? ." he asked and i got shy. I nodded and motioned for him to sit next to me. He plances his hand on top of mine. His hands were so soft. And His.eyes! yeah this is the only logical explanation. I Have died and gone to heaven. His lips were soo kissable. And those Piercings Oh goddd.

" I came here with my friend." i said poiting at her friend who seemed to be getting more than a drink seeing as she was sucking the air out of a guys face. " But she doesnt look like she needs me "

He nodded. Then he grabbed my face and pulled it close to his. my lips were a couple of inches from his. Then he whispered " no she doesnt but i want you " i could smell his minty fresh breath and then he kissed me.

And I kissed him back.