Things will never be the same

The cold breeze hit my cheek as I walked down the streets of Virgina. It was currently 56 degrees and all I had to keep me warm was my leggings, my brothers hoodie (which I loved because it was big) and my uggs. I know not exactly the best way to dress on a cold day, but we had just moved and I wasn't done unpacking. My long brown hair was down as usual so it kept my neck warm I guess. If only I hadn't missed the bus. The school isn't that far though, so I guess it's not horrible. I should probley explain something, no we did not move states, no we aren't new to the area or the school, we just simply moved houses. It's good though because I now live down the street from my best friend Jenna. She is literally like a sister to me. Now that I have that part explained, I should probley explain myself. My name is Rebecca Lynn Horan. I am 17 and I go to VHS (Virgina High School). I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I was pretty skinny since I do volleyball and swim. I do competive team with Jenna on both sports. Oh did I also mention I'm a twin? My twin's name is Niall. Even though he is my twin, we are nothing alike. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He plays soccer with Jenna's brother Harry. Oh I forgot to mention, Jenna is also a twin! She has long brown hair, blue eyes with specs of green, and is very fit. Her brother Harry is beautiful. He has the perfect chocolate curls, the perfect tone body, and the most perfect green eyes. I do have a crush on her brother and yes she knows. Ok enough of that back to the story. Now I'm finally at school. I push open the heavy doors into the warmth. Oh it felt so good to be warm. As I walked down the hallway looking for my locker, I was attacked by a beast. This beast name was Jenna Styles. "BECCCAAA BEARRRR I THOUGHT U WERE GANA LEAVEEE MEEE ALLLOONNNEEE WITH NIALLL IN MATHHH" she says holding on to me trying not to laugh. Oh did I mention she likes Niall? yeah I know we are weird. "JEN JEN YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER LEAVE U" I say patting her head. Suddenly we both break out into fits of laughter. This will be an interesting day.