Prolougue

Bella's POV:
It was Beautiful Day, I was getting ready to ride my bike back and forth down my street.
I get on my bike seat, and began to pedal. I was enjoying it. The way the breeze coming from the winds shifted my hair in my right direction, tendrils of hair flowing.
I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment.
Not for long though, as I opened my eyes at the last minute and crashed my bike into a giant rock, and it sends me off flying off of my bike. I started to cry in pain as I looked at my scrapped knee.

Billy's POV:
I was playing with my younger brother Eric on this Amazing day, when I heard a girl crying, while playing hide and seek, I saw her. I ran over to her and asked if she was okay, she shook her head in tears, aww I'm sorry, I said to her , let me heal your scraped knee. It looks pretty bad. takes her in my house, leads her to into the bathroom dabs peroxide on your knee with a cotton ball
a few minutes later, I'm done puts everything back
do you feel a bit better? It might be stinging a little" I said with a soft smile.

Bella's POV: I sit on the toilet as he lightly dabs my knee , I smile  as tears drip down my cheeks. I I feel a little better giggles a little , but more tears fall has it stings me, making me cry in pain.

Billy's POV: I smiled at her, good, and aww don't cry. By the way what's your name? I said smiling even bigger . She gave me a  cute giggle and answered me.

Bella's POV: Bella *blushes*

Billy's POV : *i smiled and thought to myself, what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl". Well hello Bella, I'm Billy .