glee wemma

This is my first Glee
Fanfic ever so bare with me.
It was fall and leaves were changing colors, and It was beautiful. Will and Emma had been married for about a month. They were happy as ever and school was great, and Will got a pay bonus. After this he realized if they were ever going to start a family they needed a bigger place. Emma on the other hand was just fine on where they were she hated moving. Because she would always get so stressed on moving, and the whole process. They then came to an agreement and decided to start looking.
"Will do you think the glee club will win nationals this year", said Emma
"I don't know with Sue principal you just never know.", said Will
Since Finn died everybody in glee have been depressed said will.
"Losing someone can be difficult, even if it's not a family member", said emma
"Your right" said Will putting his arm around emma on the couch.
"Let's watch a movie" said Emma
"Ok let's see if there are any good ones on tv right now" said will
As they scrolled through the channels a picture frame fell. Then all of a sudden the ground was moving and things were falling.
"Hurry get down Emma!"said Will
She then crouched down and went under the dinning room table with Will.
After about five minutes they got up from under the table carefully. Looking around there was glass everywhere and everything was a mess.
"Wow! I've never been in an earthquake this bad" said Will
He then looked over to Emma who was sitting on the ground looking terrified.
He then walked over to emma and held her telling her it was ok.
The next day Emma and Will were still a little traumatized by the earthquake, but it was Saturday and and they could then pick up all the mess.
Emma was in the bedroom cleaning and saw a frame with broken glass around it. she picked up the frame and saw that it was their wedding photo. she then smiled and forgetting about the glass step back and slipped then landed on the glass. Will heard a loud shriek and came in the bedroom and saw emma lying on the floor with her arm all cut up and blood coming out.
He then went over and comforted her and he looked at her arm and realized she needed stitches.
Will then carried Emma out to the car and he drove her to the hospital.
After they got home from that
they both were very tired.
"Emma c'mon we can clean up this mess later let's just go get some sleep."
Emma finally gave in and went in and got some sleep.
The next day passed so quickly and then came Monday. Beep beep beep! Will then turned off the alarm and realized It was Monday he then looked over at emma and found she was not there. That was strange getting out of bed he suddenly spotted the bathroom door cracked open. He then opened the door to find Emma on the floor emptying her stomach into the toilet. "Emma!" and then rushed to her side and held her hair back. After she was finished she said "I think I caught the stomach flu." "emma I should call the doctor because this may be serious" said Will. "No Will please let's just wait a few days first please!" said emma. Knowing how much emma hated hospitals and doctors offices he agreed to wait a few days before calling. That day emma stayed at home while Will went off. At home Emma was miserable she was having bad nausea and head aches. It was all most 12 she had to pull herself together because Will would be home at lunch to check on her. Emma then got up took a shower for the third time and ate a few crackers. then she heard a click and the door open. "Will" emma screamed trying to act cheerfully. Will then turn giving emma a great big hug and kiss then says "someone's feeling better 😄". they then talk while Will eats lunch then he goes back. The rest of the day basically consisted of emma sleeping.Emma then heard the door open and Will walked in very glum. Emma then scooted over on the couch and muted the tv. "what happened?" emma questioned curiously. Will then said softly " someone stole all of our trophies and music sheets". "who would do this everyone knows how hard you guys worked" said emma. will getting up and stretching " I have a feeling Sues name is written all over this."
Chapter 2
The next day Emma told Will she was feeling a lot better. Even though she was still really tired she needed to get back to work. They then got to McKinley and saw Sue talking with a man quietly behind the dumpsters. "I think Sue is up to something and it can't be good." said Will. Later that day emma still was not feeling right all of sudden she passed out and hit her desk falling to the floor. thankfully Blaine saw her he then got Mr. Shue. "will what happened" said emma. "emma you passed out now just hold on" he said lifting her then taking her to the car. "where are we going" said emma groggily. " to the hospital" said Will five minutes later he parked and carriers her into the ER. About twenty minutes later they were in a doctors office and getting asked questions. "Ok let's see I'm doctor Burton and you are Emma Pilsbury Shuester"
"Yes" said emma very faintly. "ok you passed out and your blood sugar is very low. Have you been sick recently?" Will then held Emma's hand. "well doctor I had a stomach flu but it's gone now I think"said Emma. "Ok well I want to have a blood test done on you just in case this was not the stomach flu". Emma wide eyed looked at Will. "It will be ok" said Will. Then a nurse came in Emma then flinched at the sight of the needle and blood, but will held her hand the whole time. Ok we will let you know the results in about a day or so, but just take it easy doctor Burton said with a grin.
The next few days Will and Emma watched classic movies together anxiously waiting for a phone call to let them know the results. Sunday afternoon they were watching a christmas without snow since Christmas was coming soon. Then all of a sudden the phone rang they almost tripped over each other trying to get to the phone. "hello" emma anxiously said. "yes this one of Dr. Burtons nurse we would like to tell you your results came back and your pregnant!" "thank you so much" said emma almost in tears of joy and hung up the phone. emma then turned to Will with tears running down her face and said "we're having a baby!